𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝟖

| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 |

"i knew you were perfect"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

you accepted his invitation and slowly stepped inside, "so you found bandages?"

"yeah i remembered iwa left them here" he walked by a table inside, "he forgets where it's supposed to be sometimes"

--------
𝐢𝐰𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

"did i forget something?"
---------

"right" you looked around, "oh what's this?"

you looked around the room and saw film lying around but the pictures were just fine and they weren't ripped up like the other one's around the studio.

"nice right?" he rested his chin on your shoulder, "do you want one?"

"hm?" you turned back, "could i really-"

"yeah" he brushed your cheek softly, "you don't have to ask"

he moved over to another desk with 3 drawers. the top and the middle were normal but your eyes darted to the locked one on the bottom.

"why's that locked?" you pointed

he shuffled his hands through the drawers and took out a small box, "here and that's old stuff in there"

you shrugged and opened up the box revealing photographs of landscapes, "holy shit- this is really pretty"

"ow" he winced, touching his head "take as many as you want"

"i will later" you set them down beside you, "your injury is more important"

you walked over to him and sat him down to the closest seat, "okay let me see..."

you moved your hand around his face and came back up to his head. the whole time he was looking at you and you noticed him crack a smile.

"what's up?" you let out a chuckle

"i dunno" he answered, "it's like you're my personal nurse"

"oh my god," you sighed, "is that what attracts you?"

"well you're in it so yeah" he moved your hands down

"tōru"

"thank you" he smiled, "i knew you were perfect"

| 3 hours later |

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"how are you feeling?" you asked sitting beside him

"better," he said while holding the controller, "do you want to watch something?"