𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝟏𝟎

| 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐲 |

"don't go"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

it was later on in the day after a certain turn of events. you saw a side of oikawa you wouldn't expect and since you were more interested to find out what he was like more. currently, you both sat on the couch and contemplated what to eat.

you went back on forth on what to eat and he jokingly made references to earlier, "please mistress...let me eat"

you messed with his hair and laughed, "seriously, i'm hungry"

"okay what do you want?"

"how about this latin restaurant?" he scrolled down the menu, from uber eats

"oh wait wait"

you put your finger on a meal called, "bandeja paisa" this meal contained, rice and beans with pork, steak, a side of an egg, and avocado. it made your mouth water thinking about how that would fill you up for the year.

"jeez" he looked at you, "someone really wants to turn me broke"

"uh-" you smiled, "nooo...."

"uh-huh," he put the order in the cart, "now for me..."

he scrolled through the selection and stopped at, "ceviche"

"have you had that before?" you raised a brow

"yes and it's so good." he licked his lips, "and the cart is...wow that's expensive"

"damn i'm so hungry" you complained, on the couch flopping your arms

"my stomach-"

"okay okay" he set up the order and showed you the receipt, "i got it"

"thank you" you kissed him feeling his soft lips, "wow-"

"thank you" he smiled at you, "you're staying the night right?"

you looked out the window and watched the sunset, "no sorry"

you fixed yourself on the couch, "after the food comes, i'm heading back to the dorms. i have to study really quick and then i'll call you after. let me get my stuff ready so it's faster-"

he grabbed your arm from getting up and turned you around, "don't go"

| after the meal |

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"holy shit!" you said out loud, "that was so good-"

he wiped his mouth with the napkin on the counter and smiled at you, "you liked it?"