𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝟏𝟖

| 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 |

"as long as you're with me, things will be okay"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

you felt your head being against a soft material and you slowly opened your eyes to find yourself laying in oikawa's bed. you got up and looked at the blankets wrapped around you. you've never felt something so soft and there were lit candles.

"tōru?" you moved your hand around the bed

from what you remember you walked into a room and saw oikawa by the door. everything else was muffled and hard to think about. you touched your head and felt a bandage around it. you quickly looked at the mirror and saw your face in distress.

"what the-" you saw him leaning against the door

"how are you feeling" he moved you back down on the bed, "you've been sleeping for hours"

"what happened?" you held his shirt, "my head-"

"you fell," he said, "i was so scared"

he nudged his face closer to you and held your hands, "i'm glad i was able to help you"

you looked at your legs and back up at him, "rina."

his eyes widen, "what about her?"

"i have to go see her" you got up and felt his hand tug on your arm, "tōru?"

"i called" he quickly said, "visiting hours are over"

you sat on the edge of his bed and continued to touch your head, "really?"

"mhm" he nodded, "let me get you some water"

"how did i just fall?"

he turned his back and looked at you in his bed, "stress, school maybe?"

"i just want her to be okay" you fidgeted with your fingers

"she's fine" he brought his hands over to you and patted your head, "are you tired?"

"yes" you rubbed your eye, "thank you for taking care of you and making sure i'm okay"

he smiled to himself and watched you lay down, closing your eyes. he caressed your cheek and softly laughed, "as long as you're with me, things will be okay"

 he caressed your cheek and softly laughed, "as long as you're with me, things will be okay"

| hours later |

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

you got up from the bed and walked into the living room. everything changed into more minimalistic furniture. instead of creme pillows, they were white. the curtains were white, the rug was a pale green. clearly changing the aesthetic; you had gotten used to the feeling of being over most of the time but this was drastic. the photography room was left open as well.