𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝟏𝟑

| 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 |

"i'll see you soon"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

oikawa pressed the button on the elevator multiple times and tapped his foot while standing still. you held your things in your hand and tried to calm him down. you've never seen him like this and you felt weird in the while process.

"tōru-"

"it's here" the elevator opened, "is she out in the front?"

you helped him opened the main door and rina's eyes widen to see oikawa next to you, "u-um"

"hi rina, iwa" you waved watching oikawa walk up to her

"do you have something of mine?" he asked, fidgeting with his fingers

"tōru relax" iwaizumi held rina, "it's the ripped photograph- it's nothing"

"no i need it" he looked at her, " please tell me you have it"

rina searched her pocket and held it in her hand," here..."

he quickly took it up and laughed to himself, "finally...thank you"

he walked back over to the building and waited for you to follow him, he turned his head and smiled, "goodnight"

you were simply lost- one second he was searching for finding a ripped photograph and also you had no idea what the meaning of that meant. rina took our hand and jutted her head to the motorcycle, "get on, i'll take the bus"

"huh?" you said as she propped you down, "what are you-"

"oh you're going back to the dorms?" okawa said from behind, "that's fine, how are you getting home rina?"

"bus."

"bus hours are over" he showed it off, "i'll drive you"

"no that's too much work for you-" she chuckled, "i'll be fine-"

"i'll drive" he put his hands over her shoulders, "sweetheart call me when you get back, okay?"

"okay..." you softly said and watched rina and oikawa stand by his building

iwaizumi stayed quiet the whole time. the only thing you heard was a couple of breaths and that's it. soon enough he dropped you off and you stood outside the campus looking at ren. "hey ren" you walked up the stairs, he was high off the rails and didn't hear shit from you.

"rina..." you held the door inside for you, "i'll see you soon"

" you held the door inside for you, "i'll see you soon"

| oikawa's pov |

≿————- ❈ ————-≾