𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝟏𝟗

| 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 |

"..."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"sit." you felt your arm pulled down as if he was forcing you. a side of him you've never seen before. your head was spinning, and the last thing you wanted right now was to see him.

you faced him and looked at him in fear. it was hard to describe what exactly you were feeling. hearing that your best friend died in the arms of someone you trusted. if it wasn't for him, you would instantly rush into a hug and be embraced. but instead, he wasn't letting you go.

"get off me." you shuddered

"no" he turned you around and propped you on the couch, "don't leave me"

you looked down at your hands and saw them shake, he tried to hold them but you wouldn't come near you, "stop"

"okay" he sat across from you and propped his hands on his knees, "let me tell you something"

"i just want to go"

"and do what?" the tone in his voice became more annoyed, causing you to finally give him some eye contact

"that's it pretty girl" he tucked your hair behind your ear, "now listen"

"i love you so much-"

"no, you don't" you cut him off, "not one bit"

"what are you talking about?" he exclaimed, "y-yes i do!"

"THEN WHY WOULD YOU KILL HER?" you shouted

"BECAUSE SHE WAS NO GOOD" he snapped, "SHE HAD NO PURPOSE BEING IN YOUR LIFE LIKE THE REST"

"the rest..." you scooted back on the couch, "don't tell me-"

"YES" he laughed while coming closer to you, "EVERYONE WHO COMES NEAR YOU IS GONE"

you hid your face from him and felt his breath by your neck, "i love you so so so so much"

"you're crazy."

"huh?"

"YOU'RE CRAZY" you kicked him out of your way and ran to the door

he climbed over the couch and constantly shouted. you shook the doorknob but it wasn't budging, "no no no"

you looked next to you by the table and saw a vase his footsteps coming closer, "sweetheart i wouldn't do that if i were you-"

silence, nothing else. you snapped back into reality and saw him on the ground with the broken pieces around him. blood coming down his forehead. you stepped back and touched the wall while your hand dropped to the knob, finally opening.