𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝟏𝟓

| 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 |

"i'm waiting for you outside, beautiful"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"how do i look?" you turn to the side and pulled your dress down, "hm?"

"fucking stunning" rina held her bag, "girl-"

"what?" you asked fixing your hair

"did i tell you about earlier," she said, "iwa actually took me out"

"that's so cute" you sat next to her, "what was it like?"

"he's so nice i might cry" she dramatically whined, "like- he paid too"

"take notes ren" you side-eyed

"right?" she gestured her hands, "honestly i don't deserve him"

"what?" you faced her, "yes you do, we needed to stop settling for these boys and look at us- we got ourselves not only respectful men but HOT ones too!"

"you are so right" she clapped her hands together, "fuck ren"

"fuck ren" you repeated to her

she went up to the door and opened it, "FUCK REN- oh"

"what about me?" he slouched to the side, "horny already?"

"bye" she slowly closed the door and scurried over to you, "...WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING THERE?"

"beats me" you got up and checked your phone, "you asked iwa to come right?"

"yeah he's meeting with oikawa" she answered and took her phone out too

"okay" you said and looked back at the mirror

yesterday while you and oikawa were hanging you brought up the idea of a party. even though you didn't really like them yourself, that was more rina's thing. but you felt like you changed and wanted to do something different.

he was all for it and wanted to stay by your side in case you got uncomfortable. and this is where you are now, wearing a black bodycon and your hair is pulled back into a slick low pony.

"fuck i'm so hot" you turned back again

"yes you are" rina raised her hand up, "someone texted you"

she jutted her head over the bed where you last left your phone and you picked it up to see oikawa text you. you smiled at the message and read it aloud.

"i'm waiting for you outside,  beautiful"