I - t h e s p o i l e d o n e

"And the next song is gonna be a cover of Red Hot Chili Peppers," Joe said to the microphone, making the crowd go crazy again.

When he turned to take a sip of his beer, I heard Sam hit the drum sticks together three times, giving the sign for me to start playing, but I didn't. Since I realized my cigarette went out, I held a hand high telling them to wait, taking it away from between my lips and threw it to trash. I quickly lighted another one, hearing some groans from the crowd. I gave a sarcastic smile with the cigarette in my lips, and put all the fingers down but the middle one, giving them the finger, which they laughed at. That's right, they were used to me being like this.

Including my bandmates.

I gave a little smirk at their reaction and finally started playing the tabs. I approached Joe when he started to sing, he leaned his back to mine as he hit the high notes. We had kind of altered the song by making it a bit faster and a little tougher. Not to forget for the end I had written a crazy guitar solo, which really suited the atmosphere since everyone was wasted and wild. I jumped and fell on my feet, kneeling down afterwards. My back was almost touching the ground as I played the last notes. When I stood up breathlessly, I looked at the people, my chest rapidly going up and down but from the reactions I could tell that it was pretty much worth it.

"Outer Space everyone!"

[][][][][][][][][][][]

"Y/N," Ashley had a playful smirk on her face as she looked at me with those blue eyes, "the usual one, right?"

"Yes, please, Ash."

"Aw, look at the girl who gives a finger at her fans being all polite and shit," she handed me my drink with an amused grin.

"Firstly, they are not fans," I shrugged, "c'mon we are not famous." I rolled my eyes at her and continued after taking a sip of my drink, "secondly, that has nothing to do with me being nice. I'm a spoiled ass sweetheart, you know." I said sarcastically.

"Oh how would I not know?" She replied mocking me. I grinned, shaking my head. "By the way," she said, "you probably are famous since you have famous fans already."

I quirked an eyebrow, "What does that mean?"

She pointed a direction with her head, "That girl has been watching you all night. She asked me about you."

I turned my head to see them and I was suddenly in shock. "You know her?" I asked Ashley, not taking my eyes off of her. She had wavy, brown hair and was wearing a mini skirt with a crop top. Hold on...

"You don't know her?"

"She seems so familiar but-" I suddenly stopped talking when I saw the girl looking at my direction smiling at me. Not gonna lie, she was gorgeous. I sent a small smile back, not knowing what else to do.

"Honey, that's where you go there and start a conversation," she told me while preparing some drinks. "She is a famous singer, by the way. Camila Cabello."

"Camila Cabello," I said at the same time with her. "Right! I remember now. I know her, she's cool."

Before I could say anything else, I saw Ashley put a drink in front of her saying "Y/N says hi," and she winked at her.

Oh jeez. This for sure is going to be awkward.

This time she turned to look at me for a bit longer with a smile on her face and asked me to join her. When Ashley came towards my side I glared at her, she responded with "oopsie" with a shrug and smirked.

"You're so gonna pay for that, Benson."

"Bring it on, Y/L/N."

I took my drink and walked towards her, "hi," I said with a small smile. She returned it and greeted back.