V - t h e t r u t h

[Thank you so fucking much for reading & for the votes.]

I had finished rehearsing with the guys for the songs we were gonna play. Thankfully Señorita was an exception, so I didn't have to deal with watching them be all touchy touchy on the stage. Shawn had finished his job early to be able to make a rehearsal with Camila. Such a boyfriend material.

I probably needed to stop being sarcastic at least in my own head.

I really didn't think it was a nice idea to keep my hopes up about the Camila situation. I don't know why I was still thinking of it either. It was probably just a crush, meaning there's nothing to worry about. I decided to finally text Lauren, to keep my mind off of things at least. I had saved her number the other day.

While I was on my way out, I stopped to find Lauren Jauregui in my contact list. I sent her a text:

You: Hola, hermosa.

I thought since she didn't have my number, why not make a little prank. I don't know why I become so childish sometimes.

I leaned to the wall and heard a notification come. I opened to see a reply from her,

Lauren Jauregui: Holaa, Y/N:)

QuÉ? CóMo?

Okay, that's all the Spanish I have.

I really did not expect such a response though.

You: How the hell did you know?

Lauren Jauregui: Oh I have my ways, honey

You: If you had my number, why didn't you text me?

Lauren Jauregui: I was curious to know how long you'd handle my absence

I smirked at her reply, just to see another message from her.

Lauren Jauregui: I'm not very satisfied with the results

Lauren Jauregui: But it's fine, you're gonna learn with time

You: Learn what?

Lauren Jauregui: How not to fight your needs:)

[][][][][][][][][][][]

The concert was going to start at 8PM, the time was 5PM and the concert place was already crowded. This one was going to be an open air concert. The tour bus was behind the building where the rehearsal rooms were. It was a few minute walk from here to the concert field, and I could already hear some fans outside, screaming, trying to get through the barriers.

I was ready with my black, ripped skinny jeans and a ripped black top. It was always the same formula, so I never messed up. Skinny jeans, ripped tshirts. The perfect combination. Sometimes a black zipper hoodie or a shirt would also join the combination, depending on the weather.

I grabbed a bottle of water and put my sunglasses on, stepping out of the bus to go to the rehearsals room. I heard some fans scream from the distance, but what stopped me from walking was the security guard.

He was yelling and being rude to the fans. I glared at him and started walking towards that direction. When I saw his face, I realized he wasn't a part of Camila's team. Well, our team. Made sense, because it was a well-known fact that she never hired rude people. This one was probably one of the organization's workers. I ignored the fans who were freaking out because I was so close.

"What's happening here?" I asked him.

"They are being too loud, they don't shut up," he said with a groan.