XVIII - j e r k

Some of you wanted more Lauren, here's a chapter full of Lauren lol. Enjoy.

Lauren was sleeping on the couch in front of my bed, half-naked. Turning my head, I realized there was someone else under the coverlet beside me. How could that be possible? I didn't even remember doing anything with someone else last night.

I held the coverlet and slightly pulled it down to see who it was. A long, wavy-haired girl with only a bra on.

Camila. But how?

What the hell happened last night?

I sat straight in bed, muttering a 'fuck' from the fear of having done something terribly stupid last night. This didn't seem good at all. What were both of them doing in my room... half naked?

I saw Lauren move slightly in her place as she bent her arms, stretching like a kitten. Seeing her open her eyes, I got out of bed and went beside her.

"Good morning beautiful," I whispered, careful not to wake Camila. She placed her hand on her forehead, looking at me with a lazy smile. "Morning," she said with her raspy voice. Now I needed to get to the problem.

"Not to freak you out or anything, but, Camila's in our bed," I said but it sounded more like a question.

"Oh I know," she said simply.

That's the moment my eyes widened. "Wait, did we-"

"No, ew, no," she frowned, making a face. Okay, I also hoped we didn't do that but like, it wasn't such a disgusting thing to imagine. Or maybe I'm just a pervert.

"Then what happened?"

"Well, you and I were having fun," she circled her fingers around my chest as she whispered, "And we fell asleep. Then, I woke up to someone coming to bed with us. I didn't say anything because it was Camz," she looked briefly at the bed, "but I couldn't sleep again cause obviously the bed wasn't large enough for three of us. So I slept here," she said with a shrug.

"You could've woken me up so I sleep here," I said, feeling bad that she probably didn't sleep comfortably. Lauren pouted sarcastically.

"Well that's the point, I didn't want to."

"Ugh, guys..." we heard the Cuban groan from the bed, "you're making so much noise."

I found it cute how she pressed a pillow to her head. Lauren, on the other hand, certainly didn't. She was clearly annoyed, and her eye roll approved it.

"No one told you to come here," she said mockingly.

Camila stood up in bed with an irritated expression. Her wavy hair had a messy look now, and somehow it only made her look prettier. I tried to ignore it.

"It's not like I had much of a choice when Y/N's bandmate kept insisting."

"What?" she had my full attention.

"What?" she said hastily. I turned to the raven-haired girl beside me, who was looking at Camila with wide eyes and a warning look. I understood there was something I didn't know.

"What's going on? What do you mean insisting?" I directed my question at Camila, who seemed like a puppy in the act.

"Rick was just insisting to go to another-"

"I asked Camila, Lauren," I said, without breaking eye contact with her. I didn't mean to be rude, I was only playing safe. Camila was usually the one who sucked at lying.

"Lauren also knows what happened. He was just insisting to go to another party with me, and I said no, I have to go see Lauren and Y/N, and that's why I came here," her brown eyes didn't leave my stare for a while, hoping to believe I was convinced. So I gave her what she needed, only to avoid leaving her in a difficult situation.

"Okay then," I said, standing up. "You two better get ready, it'll be a long day," my feet dragged me towards the bathroom.

Placing my palm on the wall, I looked back at them. "We are having a party at our place tonight."