1. Plagg?!?!

Paris was quite quiet as the shining sun begins to bloom up in the sky like a cherry blossom. Adults including the Dupain-Chengs began waking up besides one little girl that lives in the top floor....(roll of handsssss) Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She was sleeping peacefully dreaming about her crush adrein and the awful class she was placed in. Also about Chloe.

It was around 8:30 when a faint buzzing noise was heard ringing In my ears while I laid in my soft comfy pink bed. "Ten more minutes" I say clapping my red rosy cheeks. Causing my cheeks to race against my face waking me up little by little while the pain increased. coming to conscious, i realize that the faint buzzing noise was my alarm clock. My eyes widen 'I'm going to be late' the thought rushed into my head flinging me up from my bed to quickly get ready. Throwing clothes around picking a outfit behide me a unfamiliar voice roughly spoke while I was still changing "Marinette?" "AAAAANSGSHSHSHHSHSH" I yelled swinging my hands around like an animal hitting everything around me and knocking my clothes down until my butt hit the hard wood floor. Rubbing my head I faced up to see who said my name and caused me to make this mess. but my thoughts erased as I saw not chatnoir or even tikki Insead it was plagg....

"Plag, what are you doing here?" I ask in a questioning tone of voice.
quickly standing up now from rubbing my head I was rubbing my butt. What an embarrassing site for my new friend here. But i couldn't help it my butt was hurting so bad. "Why are you asking me like I would know?" plagg spoke looking at me in confidence.
"Around midnight when I was enjoying a sweet taste of cambembert" he says with a happy grin on his face "A huge light appeared and before who knows what I am here." He says

"And Who's this?" Plagg then points at my framed photo wall of my hot, nice, dreamy, romantic, and everything and above hot classmate of mine adrein with a hot face. Wait Did I say hot already he is really hot he is a model after all....
"That's  adrein the most dreamy hot and cute at the same time boy I have ever met I mean I could stare into his eyes forever, I MEAN we're just friends, ImeanIWouldLikeToBeMoreOfFriends But he doesn't like me like that. My grinned then turned into a frown thinking of the thought.
"Yuck" plagg says snapping me out my gaze
"You know Mari"
" what's with the name Mari all of a sudden it's not like you from what I heard from your personality" I gave him the death glare for calling adrein 'yuck' or was he calling me that I'm not sure all I know is that I didn't like that.
" you should tell adrein how you feel" he says and I feel red run all over my face as he continues "you never know he might even like you back" plagg says rolling his eyes.
I feel a hint of blush appear on my checks, the near thought of him made my heart beat faster.
" you can't get over him until you know his feeling so just tell him already!"

•Time skip•

The day passed as fast as a turtle everyday repeated it self for me so I stopped caring about my grades but I did care about being late or not. Lila's plan worked now I'm left friendless only having adrein and chole as a friend. Being bullied 24/7 really taken a shot at me.....

"What time is it" I said while the noise bussed in my ears. RINGGG RINGG. as I slowly got up and checked the time. I felt my face turn white and got up from my bed " WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP" I said while rushing to get ready. Plagg than smirked at my face before talking "Because I wanted to see how you'd look when you saw the time BAHAHAHHA" plagg laughs while rolling his eyes at me.
"teen love is so over rated these days my true love is in my hands right now plagg says stuffing his face in cheese.
"this is way better then living with chat noir I get to eat whenever I want" he says while I laugh at the thought. " hey now don't compare owners,"I then noticed what I said and returned that with what I said next " just because you said that DOENST mean you get off the hook for not waking me up" I yelled at the poor black cat. foot by foot I ran down stairs I had thrown random cloths on I had no time for my hair and I decide to let it down. I put plagg in my purse And some cheese for him Before finally escaping  home flinging the doors open.

(832) words