Adrein vs felix

(Warning) this is the longest chapter so far in the book, enjoy! :)

Marinette POV
A obvious crimson red covered my lit up face day dreaming about Felix while Chloe was pulling me away. 'he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, HE LOVES ME' my eyes sparkled at the thought " you like him don't you" Chloe asked me in a smirking smile.

My ears perked up from what she had just put together. 'She knows me like I'm a puzzle piece' I thought in my head "Mhm" was the only thing I could say while I shaked my head up and down rubbing my head into her jacket.

All of a sudden the lovely tension stopped 'huh I don't like this feeling' I turned my head away from her Jean jacket and her blonde soft hair turning to see who was in-front of us. My heart dropped down to my feet as my blood turned from hot red to a icy cold just from the sight of him. "Adrein"

The old me would blush, fall down, or give him a hug instead of a hand shake. But not the new me. I'm scared now. He knows I'm ladybug and he knows all my secrets. My heart was racing recalling all that happened I felt my heart get smaller too my body was shaking and gripping Chloe. I was having a panic attack.

I fell back and was embarrassed as my head hit Felix chest. He smelt so good. That was the only thing that relaxed me while The voice of Chloe echoed into my ears before I blacked out cold

Chloe POV
"Ugh ridiculous utterly ridiculous, why are you here Adrein Agreste, you know you don't even deserve the name adreinkins no more!,  just look what you've done to poor mari" I glared at him looking him up and down. He may be hot but his personality has changed HORRIBLY ITS RIDICULOUS TO EVEN BE NEAR HIM.

"Mari is my friend and with you here it's going to be a mess." I said while my hands waved around in the air hitting felixkins in the face. "Oop, well he doesn't matter, adrein me and marinette will never forgive you" I hissed at him. Him hearing my words seem to take more effect then I thought

He glared at me and said "No she will forgive no matter what it takes I'll make her." with no emotion in his voice. It wasn't sweat and innocent like his voice used to be.

"No she won't, I don't know what you did to her but for you to make her have a panic attack it must be bad, stay away from her adrein." I hear Felix say with a red coated blood running down his elegant nose shape structure. "Oh felixkins I knew you would have the right thing to say" I said leaning into marinettes face checking if she was ok.

-Time skip-

Marinettes POV
I was walking out of school after I passed out. Felix was waiting with me the whole time I was in the nurses room. The thought of that made me blush a little bit. He knew something was going on between me and adrein but didn't speak a word. "I like that about you" I said outloud to him. He quickly blushed with a smile. A smile  so fast that you had to pay close attention to spot.

" you like what about me" Felix grinned at me. I slapped my knee with a attempt to cover my mouth while I fell onto the floor in laughter of what Felix just did. "Felix you grinned " I burst out still laughing almost peeing my pants.

Felix head shot up like a puppy which made me laugh more. "Also-o abo-out that thing I told you in the closet I was won-" His eyes turned cold and hate filled his eyes.

I turned to see who was in-front of us and gasped out loud.

Adrein Agreste.

"I may have screwed up but ladybug and chatnoir are supposed to be soulmates you are my soulmate even if you don't want that to be " adrein looked at me then glared at Felix. He then pulled my arm pulling me trying to talk to me alone. Before Felix grabbed me back but more strength. 'Woah Felix is more strong then adrein' I said in my head flustered for some reason. "Not the time" Tikki said inside my purse.

"Give me plagg marinette" adrein yelled at me demanding. It took me while to take what he said before I yelled back "NEVER" Felix stood there not knowing what we were talking about. To him this must me a new language.

"I trust Felix so I'm going to tell him adrein"
"NO YOU CANT EVEN IF YOUR THE NEW MASTER" adrein yelled at me.
" I WILL FELIX IS KIND AND CARING MORE THEN YOU WOULD EVER BE HE SEEMS LIKE A JERK AT FIRST BUT HE IS NOT" I yelled pointing at Felix. Felix was blushing 'huh?, it must be anger he couldn't blush for me' before I snapped back and told Felix what was going on.

"Felix I'm ladybug and he was chatnoir we were the hero's of Paris tikki come out." Tikki then flew out my purse hugging Felix face.

"AAHAGAGAHA" Felix screamed shook floating his face as he hit the ground on his butt as I ran over to him helping him up. "This is tikki and plagg is in my box he used to be adrein's kwami"

the name adrein from my voice was dripping off hatred "they are mini gods." I continued "I took his kwami when I become the owner of all of them we can talk later about them though" I told Felix while tikki was rubbing onto him. "Tikki must like him a lot, she sure does like him more then me" adrein said.

"She sure does I do too because unlike you Felix is cute, a prince and is a big softy when you get to know him" I yelled back. "Tikki is Adrein Agreste still worthy of being the owner of plagg and being a hero, even after all the times he Watched people beat me until I couldn't move. WATCHED AS I WAS KICKED AND PUNCHED MANY TIMES FOR THINGS I DIDNT DO." Felix looked at me in shook.

"Marinette I'm so sorry" Felix stood up and Wrapped me into his arms and comforted me
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER" adrein yelled pushing Felix onto the floor as dirt collected onto his vest.

He glared down at his vest swiping the dirt off before punching Adrein in the face. Adrein hit the ground hard before he could even recall what just happened Felix got on top of him punching him again and again in the face. There was blood flowing out adreins nose as he punched Felix back.

I stood there not knowing what to do.

"Tikki is adrein still worthy of being plagg's owner" I said to tikki who was beside me.
This caused them to freeze and glance at me and tikki before scrambling off each other .

"No" the tension that tikki just caused took over the air as we stood there still.

The fresh air rushed be-hide us as I took glances at the pain they inflicted on one another.

Felix was standing there with a few spots hurt. While adrein had blood dripping down his nose and black spots everywhere. It was drop dead quiet. So quiet that it could be cut with a knife. Adrein was frozen while Felix was staring at him ready to kill adrein if he laid a hand on Me or tikki. I guess Felix was speaking the truth when he told me- not the time marinette. I shook my head thinking about it.

Felix grabbed my hand pulling me away from the scene while adrein stood there with his whole world crashing down leaving him there in silence.  "WHAT DO YOU MEAN TIKKI AND YOU MARINETTE AFTER ALL WE BEEN THEOUGH LADYBUG AND NOT" adrein had broken out of shock and tried grabbing the attention of us but Felix kept pulling me to walk not caring about a single word adrein had said.

Adrein had a mean aura around him after being pushed away from me and Felix. He then came running at us. I was shocked and scared of what adrein could do when he is angry but then Felix quickly pulled me into a hug into his form chest glaring at adrein "don't even think about hurting marinette again, she is mine only mine and not yours" his voice was cold and scary.

That had left me and adrein both in shock.

I gripped onto Felix's clothes feeling safe as we both walked away hand in hand.

(1483) words