:) Welcome to london :0

Felix POV
'Great not only do I have to run away from all the annoying fan girls always hissing at me to sign some part of their body I also have to sit next to Chloe and her new friend she informed me that was coming to our school. She is such a loser. Also talk about such a weird video to find on adrein's phone of all that "I love you" stuff.'

Marinette POV
The sun was just coming up with my alarm beaming annoying buzzing sounds that I hated so did all the kwamis. (I told my mom and dad about them and even showed them because hawk moth was defeated and I had no worry, which I was right mom and dad can keep a secret quite well to my liking indeed) I crack one eye open then both and slapped my face red trying to wake myself up but it was to late. "MARINETTE WAKE UP! You have to get to school on time to keep a good attendance for your new school. New school new you." My mama sighs then leaves the room leaving myself bored and tired on my bed. I knew she was right so I forced myself out of bed at 6:00AM IN THE MORNING!!!!

Flelix POV
Allegra and Claude have been trying to get information about chloe's Bestfriend and new transfer student but i instead brushed them off. It was quite pitiful seeing them kiss up at my shoes trying to get information but little did they know they won't crack me one bit. When I arrived at school I had to run up the stairs and close the doors behide me as fast as I could so the fan girls wouldn't catch up to me just to find Allegra and Claude waiting for me at my locker. I hissed quite loudly as I glared at them 'they don't give up do they?' I thought in my head while I walked towards my locker. "Give up I'm not going to tell you any informat-" I stopped as we all looked in the same way. The new student is here. She was locked into a bear hug with Chloe. Chloe showed her no chance of escape.

I laughed a little at the sight of this hug as eyes from my friends latched onto me like a bear. "Did Felix just laugh at the blue haired girl"
"He never laughs"
"We should set them up together"
Giggles could be heard all over the school halls as my face lit up with red not helping the case.
"Is Felix blushing"
"Love at first sight"
"Wow so he really does like that blue haired girl, never thought that would be his type"
I blushed more red hearing upon such bitter unmeaningful words as I cussed under my breath walking into my next class.

"I cant like her, I just can't" I said out loud shaking my head. The class was empty because I was early but right when I was about to think about or make new comments about the girl she walked into my class. Nobody behide her too, so that means she and I have the same class together with nobody we know. Just us....
Thoughts gleamed in my head for some reason.
A Unknown reason. Without knowing she already sat next to me and she gave me a small smile with a wave which made my heart beat faster for this unknown reason. After the whole class join us I was able to brush off this feeling the started to listens to what our teacher said while taking notes. But for some reason I couldn't help but steal a few glances at the bluenette sitting next to me. At one point she stole a glance at me then said "hi nice to meat chu my name is marinette you can call me mari if you wish" Marinette said with her cute small smile.
'No matter how much of this feeling goes on I must not let it cave in, I'll never let this blue haired girl get the better of me, I'll never show my feelings or love to her EVER' I said in my head without knowing I was glaring at her.

Marinette POV
'Guess he doesn't want to be friends with me' I thought in my head sadly leaning down putting my head in my hands.

Felix POV
Oh no
Did I make her upset
Why is her head down
All I did was glare at her
I didn't even mean to
Wait no she is an idoit
Who would get mad over that? I then shook my head wiping the feelings around me off and started my work again feeling better.

(795) words