Love sick felix

Marinette POV
'He must hate me for some reason I'm not to sure why but maybe it's because he thinks I'm friends with adrein...'
"Thinking about him makes my head hurt" I said out loud rubbing the top of my forehead.
"Thinking about who?" Felix said in a questioning tone walking beside me.
"AAAAAA" I yelled falling and stumbling once again like how I used to do around adrein. But. This time it was different. Instead of falling down and hitting my head against the floor. Felix caught me. My head was in his chest. Felix smelt like tea and cheese for some reason but I didn't mind. Instead I wrapped my hands around his waist and pulled him into a hug. The hug only lasted around 5 seconds before I pulled away and asked him the thing I been meaning to ask. "Why are you mad or do you hate me..."

Felix POV
Oh god this dumb girl
Why hug me in the hallway when everybody could see. My face lit up red like I was a Christmas tree. 'She thinks I hate her why would she think that?' She then noded her head and left for lunch leaving me standing there. I felt the wind rush behide me before i started to walk with her. "No I don't, I don't hate you" I said with the red fading from my face. But before it could go away She got on her toes and leaned into me. My heart reacted to this faster then I could breath it kept beating in and out of my chest. As my heart was beating my head kept repeating 'why in the hallway you're just lucky that the teacher let us out 10 minutes early' her face was close to mine and my heart nearly blew up with her leaning closer. But instead of pushing her lips on mine  she placed her hand on my forehead. " seems like you don't have a fever you're heating up like a red tomato. she smiled. "I'm glad"'Dammit I do like her, she just proved it' I said in my head.

"Sometimes like this you can be annoying ."I said flustered by my own words. I turned my face away so it could cool down before we sat with our friends. I looked over at her while covering my head with my hand recalling what just happened.

With that she ran carelessly away from me to latch onto what seemed to look like Chloe. After saying goodbye to Chloe she got her food (nacho cheese fry's) and sat next to me at lunch but she didn't turn to look or talk to me. Which made my heart sink like a boat that just got hit and is now going to the bottom of the ocean. It hurt but at the same time I felt my face heat up with how close she is to me right now. I ignored my feelings for her once again brushing off my love stick side.

Marinette POV
'That kid is weird but nice, I'm trying to be friends with him but he doesn't seem to catch my bluff, I mean he did call me annoying........
I guess I just have to try harder, this year I'm going to be friends with loyal ones not like last year!' I said in my head not knowing that lunch was over until my table got up...

(575) words