Memorys gone...ill never forgive you

~chats/adrein's/misterbug POV~

"Yes m'lady" I asked in a flirty tone before bowing down to my queen. I stared down at the floor waiting for her to answer before unbowing myself. She looked at me and said something I thought she would never say.... "Give me my earrings it's time for every one of our miraculs's to be United." She said in the confident voice while her action said otherwise. After she said that she looked straight at the ground hiding her beautiful face under the mood light. I looked at her again nodding my head while trying to focus what she said at the same time "it's finally over isn't it m'lady the adventures of chatnoir and ladybug but as you want to call it "misterbug and ladyNoirs" I said smiling while I started taking out her earrings Untransforming. Tikki flew out of my earring now going over to ladybug/ladynoir hovering her a hug on the cheek smiling. She then looked at me and glared. That had confirmed it. ladybugs Kwami hated me. But that was the last thing I was thinking about before I looked back at ladybug/ladynoir still looking down at the ground "now look up at me you won't be able to keep your eyes off me when you do" I said being sure of myself... sure was I wrong....
She slowly turned her head up she looked like she was hesitant but when she looked at my chest she said "plagg claws in" before looking at my face. She left us both stunned. Her once blue bell eyes turned grey and tears begin to drop and sprinkle while she mouth out the words "I never lied I never did any of that but yet you believed her over me this whole time." My heart beat went down as I remembered everything.  I SAID THOSE WORDS TO MARINETTE AND M'LADY, MARINETTE ISNT THE LAIR BUT LILA IS, SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS LADYBUG, SHE TURNED BE AGAIST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. Without any thought I leaned into her placing my hand agaist the wall behide her smirking. For some reason I thought she was still in love with me. She wasn't. "NOW YOURE BREAKING MORE THEN MY HEART ADREIN!!" She yelled at me. But I just brushed that off (wrong choice) because I knew she was mad (she was pissed you should never mess with marinette when she is mad) and I was thinking she was just saying that out of anger. "It was you the whole time wasn't it my lady" I tried to lean down for a kiss when she pulled me away " DONT EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR MIRACULS YOU CANT EVER BE MY SOULMATE BESIDES IM MOVING NEXT WEEK TO LONDON AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ILL NEVER FORGJVE YOU ADREIN, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!!" She yells transforming into ladybug taking plagg with her. But before she left plagg shook his head at me leaving me alone while it started raining then thunderstorming. "It was you the whole time marinette" I said in a quiet voice as tears rolled down my model face.

(533) words