2. Lila's and alyas rage

("")= words
('')= thoughts

I walked into the cold quiet classroom feeling all the eyes turn to me glaring. The glares felt like I was prey to these tigers of students. The classroom once filled with laughter and comfort turned into one that felt like I was unwanted and everyday was unwelcoming wanting me to leave right away even with a few steps in. Even after I tried to brush off all the stares I managed to feel stressed out.

I started walking normally around everybody even adrein since the Alya and Lila incident I can't help but feel sad and lose slowly all my spark of life. I haven't lost all of it yet because there is still adrein and chloe. Blush appeared on my cheeks not big but little when I turned to see adrein.

" late again?" Adrein said with a dissatisfaction look on his face

I looked down at my desk to see words in black ink all over it, I held in my tears because I didn't want them to see I'm sad I needed them to know I wasn't going to stand for this.

then out of no where
A hand slammed the desk infront of me. I bounced up in fright what was going to happen today as I looked up I saw Alya and Lila. "Look today we have marinette here looking more as a slut then she normally do." Lila says laughing at me looking me up and down. After a few seconds of her laughing the class joined in and started calling me names "SLUT, NO GOOD, LAIR, ATTENTION SEEKER, FAKE FRIEND, BULLY, THEIFF!!!"
Before I know it adrein called me something too.....

My heart sank into my chest as he said this "you're a no good friend to have, all you do is start drama it's sad to be honest having to watch you not grow up. just because you put your hair down today trying to look pretty for me it's not going to work" Adrein said glaring at me.

" I- I didn't thou-gh" water falls out my eyes as I try rubbing my face making my face turn red from the rubbing of my sweater. "But adrein-n I lo-" "I KNOW YOU DO BUT I COULD NEVER LOVE A LOSER TWO FACE KID LIKE YOU"Adrein yelled at me. He crossed the line for me. "FUCK YOU ADRIEN AND THIS CLASS" I yelled back not knowing the teacher had just now entered the classroom. I didn't care about anything at this moment. Getting in trouble or having my in love with crush reject me infront of everybody who I once cared about. Or the fact that Chloe wasn't here because she moved schools. That was it. I'm moving to London. Even if I have to beg. I'm going to see Chloe again. My only friend.....

(440) words