returned from paris

Felix POV

"Marinette you would be sitting with Felix, since you're new you and Felix would work good together" our annoying ugly teacher mrs.wellham said smiling deadly. She knew I didn't like talking to people or helping people with work that's why she choose her to sit with me. Our teacher hated me and I hated her that was as clear as day. But little did she know I didn't mind sitting next to the blue pretty head girl. I watched as the blue haired girl walked quickly over to the seat next to me grabbing out all her notebooks within her backpack. She pulled out normal things then I noticed a sketch book with a really good designed cover. After stealing some quick glances at her and the books I put my hands onto my cheeks thinking.

After minutes of listening to mrs.wellham pointing to the board talking about random things I feel my luck drain as I realize I'm going to be paired up with this girl for the rest of the year. Not like I mind but why her!?! The one girl that makes me blush and makes my head spin like crazy. 'Why am I like this around her.' That one sentence repeated in my head as I try to come up with a conclusion edvoiding the thought of me loving a girl specially a common one.

-time skip

As soon as I walk out my plain boring class without the pretty girl beside me I was rushed into signing things. The things included
-body parts
-paper
-poster
-clothes
-Even a phone case
There was about 30 girls and 15 boys wanting me to sign something for them. I felt annoyed as my hand hit against the top of my forehead feeling pain. These annoying nuisances were in my way.... without thinking I thought the best way I could escape was to run, so that's what I did. I rushed down crowded halls as fan girls ran after me.' Damn they never give up do they- a soft feline hand covered my mouth pulling me into a dark room as me and the person fell on top of eachother. I felt the tension between us two. The random girl and myself. I didn't know her but yet we're both blushing like crazy. Then after waiting there for less then a second A light flickered on that showed me on top of marinette. We both turned to see a random blushed girl as she ran out the closet closing the door. My face heated up as soon as I remember where I was. "I'm sorry, so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm madly NO super clumsy, I'm so sorry I just saw you getting chased and wanted to help, I'm sorry...." she says while looking down at the floor.
I put my hand on my knee standing up and pulled my hand out to hers. But she didn't grab my hand "what a nuisance" I said while grabbing her hand and pulling her up from the ground. "No need your sorrys are heard, would you like to leave now" I asked her while looking down at her blushing face. 'Cute' I thought shaking my head. 'No bad Felix'
"Yeah and thank you for everything"she smiled softly at me her lips curving into the perfect way. I couldn't help my self no longer and before even I knew it I grabbed onto her wist and pulled her into a tight hug. "I love you marinette" I said whispering into her ear.

But before she could answer in silence or with her voice the door creaked opened revealing a angered Chloe. "Ridiculous utterly ridiculous, Felixkins get off her right now" Chloe then pulled marinette and slammed the door on my face. 'Wow that went fast' I said in my head.
When I opened the door out of the school closet they were already gone 'now I've done it' I said in my head while my feet paced against the hard floor trying to find where they were. But before I could even think upon where I was I saw something.

Chloe and marinette were standing there right in the middle of the hallway looking at a boy. 'Damn it' I thought as anger filled my head looking at my cousin. Adrien Agreste.

(725) words