𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

➳~~~~~~~♥

The choppy haired boy was slammed on the ground. Then, was bashed with an electric flowing blade. He groaned with pain as the electricity's shock flowed through his body, sparks could be seen coming from the boy as he tried to turn over to find some comfort. It felt like a million needles were stabbing him all at once. His floating orbs rushed to his side, getting in front of him protecting him from the exorcist. The already white orbs started to glow and joined together making the orbs transformed into a graceful spirit. The exorcist took a few steps back in shock. As the spirit before them began to gain her figure, stood up and put her hands underneath the School Wonder who laying on the ground, he was in massive amounts of pain. The corner of his eyes had tears in them. Tensing at her touch, but then his muscles softened, as she picked him up gently. One of the tears fell, and she wiped the other one away. She was bounded to the wonder by the higher ups. She was considered his trusted haku-joudia. Due to this, she had to listen to everything he requested and protect him. His eyes widened, as he looked up at the spirit who was protecting him. His eyelids could only open halfway. The spirit floated to a safe place for the wonder to be able to heal. The exorcist in front of them was glaring at her, gritting their teeth together. They weren't paying any attention to the wonder anymore. Y/N looked over her shoulder. You couldn't find a single emotion on her face, you could never find any emotion. She was like a blank book, you never knew what she was thinking.

➳~~~~~~~♥

"I still need Hanako-san to be my boss." Her eyes shrunk as she glared back to the exorcist. "You can't take him away from me." She put the school wonder down gently. She turned away and faced the exorcist head on, she was her own weapon. Her punches and attacks and defenses were amplified in her normal form. As she began to float off, he lifted his hand and gently grabbed her wrist. She halted and turned back to him, confused.

"You don't have to protect me.."  His eyes dashed to the floor in embarrassment that he couldn't even protect himself, and needed a girl to save him.

"You're my partner who i'm bounded with, of course I do!" The cold hearted spirit who never smiled, or gave any emotion to the ghost. Smiled at him. His face flushed with a bright red at her words. "I'll always look out for you."

➳~~~~~~~♥

"I'll always look out for you."

Even years after she protected him from the exorcist and other dangers that came his way, he never forgot what she said to him that day. It played on repeat in his mind. She proved that she would always look out for him, taking up tasks for the Wonder's job to be a little easier, cleaning the bathroom whenever the ghost boy asked, bringing the ghost donuts or small candies. Though, she did all these things.. because it was her job. Whenever she did any sort of task for him without second guessing the spirit, his heart skipped a beat. Whenever she gave him gifts to make sure he was okay, he softly admired her. Whenever she took breaths in between speaking to him, his face flourished with a red tone. Though, outside of their jobs, he knew nothing about her. Why did she die? Why is she here? Why did she smile at him that one time? What are things she's interested in? He wanted to know everything about her. He wanted to know what every part of her body felt like. He wanted to know every single little bit about her, her sad expression, her happy expression, her angry expression, her playful expression.. Since well... he's completely and utterly in love with her.

➳~~~~~~~♥