𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡

➳~~~~~~~♥

On a sunny day, we're were many kids playing inside and at school. As day went on it got cooler and cooler. The kids in school were officially off for the rest of the day as a announcements went off. 
"It is now 5:30, will the children playing outside... please carefully make your room at back home." Some kids bid each other goodbye, as others still played.

In a classroom, there were two middle school students and their homeroom teacher. As they all were in an empty classroom, the two students looked away from their teacher. "I've told you both a dozen times.. I just want to help you, as your teacher." The teacher went to aid their wounds, as both of them have had bruises and were bleeding. "So... don't look at me like that, Yugi and.    L/N." Y/N put her head down we're you couldn't see her eyes, neither of them responded. "This happens every single day." Tsuchigomori dug into his medical aid kit, "Don't you two think it's about time you told me who's behind this?" Y/N and Yugi hands intertwined, as they both swore to each other to not say a single word. Tsuchigomori looked at their hands and then back up to them. "Cats got your tongue again?" As his eyes went smaller glaring at the two of them. He picked up Amane's arm, as he was bandaging it. "You two have been like this since your first year here. You both have been covered in cuts and bruises that never go away, you two don't have any friends other than one another, and you two skip class." Tsuchigomori lectured, as neither of the two kids were paying attention. "Are you listening to me?" Tsuchigomori asked as he picked up Y/N's hand to bandage up. "Amane Yugi! Y/N L/N!"

"Get off our backs, Tsuchigomori-sensei." Amane looked away from Tsuchigomori.

"Seriously. It's annoying." Y/N mumbled as she held her bandages arm.

"You two little-" Tsuchigomori mumbled, "Look, kids." Y/N and Amane turned to face Tsuchigomori, "I'm worried about you two."

"Worried about us?" Y/N tilted her head as she giggled and scooted her chair over to Amane.

"Worried? About this?" Amane asked as him and Y/N pointed to their bandages. "It's totally fine. Not a problem." Amane forgave it, and Y/N smiled at him as she rubbed his back in comfort.

"It is a problem." Tsuchigomori grabbed Amane's shoulders, and pull him up to him. Amane was lifted a bit from his seat. Y/N glared at her teacher, "Just what kind of reason, could justify hurting someone this bad—" Tsuchigomori scolded as Y/N hopped in between the two of them.

"We're fine!" Amane and Y/N yelled in unison, there heads were at staring at the floor side by side.

"Even if no one else would ever forgive it.. even if there's no reason that would justify it.." Amane explained as he and Y/N looked up at their teacher.

"We forgive it." Y/N and Amane said in unison as their eyes both looked sincere. Y/N and Amane both looked to one another.

"Sensei. I want you to know," Amane dug into his pockets, "We have a lunar rock!" Amane beamed, as Y/N smiled happily. "It came one night when Y/N and I were about four. It fell from the sky, right in front of us!" Amane pulled out the rock, as it didn't look anything like a moon rock. "This is it!" Y/N and Amane went closer to Tsuchigomori as they showed him the rock.

"Would you believe us if we said it was real?" Y/N looked over to Tsuchigomori who was studying a rock.

"No..." Tsuchigomori sweatdropped as he continued looking at the rock.