𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑘𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑠, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜

➳~~~~~~~♥

As the toilet group made it to the fourth step, their was blood dripping from it. Hanako and Y/N looked at it intrigued, while Kou and Yashrio looked terrified.

"Oh no... so then it's real?" Yashiro cowardly his behind Y/N putting her head into her shoulder. Y/N and Hanako could be touched when they want people to touch them, yet exorcist have the ability to touch them even if they won't want to. The blood kept dripping down on the step.

"Well let's go." Hanako looked to his side at Y/N, she turned and smiled at him.
He lifted up his hand for her to hold, in which she granted his wish. She giggled. Hanako turned back around. "It's the fourth stair right?" Hanako playfully took the first step with Y/N. They were both joking around laughing.

"Wait.. we're going already?" Yashiro asked, as her and Kou turned blue.

"Two!" Y/N shouted, as her and Hanako took the second step together.

"Three!" Hanako yelled, as Kou and Yashiro behind them were shaking.

"Four." All of them took the fourth step together..

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋɴᴇss ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs.

➳~~~~~~~♥

They were all transported to the boundary. It was beautiful, there was a bunch of softly lit lights. It was easy on the eyes. There was a sign that said Misaki.

"Where are we..?" Yashiro asked out loud.

"Well hello there.. Misaki stairs.." Hanako and Y/N grabbed their hats and pushed them down with their free hands. They greeted their following Wonder. Hanako and Y/N looked at each other.

"I appreciate an entity with a flair for bold aesthetics!" Y/N appreciated the boundary, Hanako agreed.

➳~~~~~~~♥

All four of them stated walking up the stairs. Hanako's free hand was in his pockets while, he was still holding his assistants hand. Y/N and Hanako were both smiling happily. While, Yashiro and Kou behind them were observing.

"These dolls, they're not real right?" Yashiro asked, she was blue.

Hanako and Y/N turned around mid step. One of their feet were on the next step, while the other was on the step before.
"Would you rather stay here and explore?"

A Jack-in-the-Box popped out at Kou, making him jump back. They continued their journey up the stairs.

"Hey toilet boy, this place is lame so far. Where's all the shredding you're not protecting me from?" Kou asked, as he observed the area a bit more.

"You expected to see the main event right away?" Hanako pulled his free hand out and pointed his index finger up in the air. He softly smiled, "Then we'd have nowhere else to go from there and that wouldn't be fun." His index finger rested, it wasn't pointed fully up anymore. Him and Y/N floated over to the three and Hanako decided to tease them. "Personally I find seeing someone torn apart bit by bit much more entertaining."