𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑘𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑠, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

➳~~~~~~~♥

"Does that mean she expects us to go on ANOTHER arm hunt?" Kou asked as he rubbed his blonde locks. Tch. "Hey toilet breath isn't there a easier way?"

Hanako looked at Kou with confusion, "Easier how?"

"I don't know like something we can do to take her down." Kou explained his question further.

Hanako's eyelids fell halfway, as he grinned at Kou's question. "There is. If you want to find her weakness, it's her yorishiro."

"What's a... yorishiro?" Yashiro asked.

"Tell me Hanako-kun: Yorishiro"
Hanako's random pointer finger stick popped up as Hanako explained the Yorishiro definition.

"Well, there are certain objects that are linked to the seven wonders. They supply our power!" Hanako faced Yashiro and Kou.

"Yeah, how does that work?" Kou responds, tilting his head a bit.

"I'm confused." Yashiro points a finger to her cheek.

Hanako looked over to Y/N, as she called Mokke over which had a toy. Y/N crouched down to the Mokke.

"Hey, can we borrow your toy really quick? I'll give you candies and cuddles!" Y/N asked the Mokke, smiling softly at it.

"Of course Y/N-chan!" Y/N received the the toy from the Mokke, and the Mokke hopped into her arms. Y/N buried into her pocket and grabbed a candy for the Mokke, as she held the Mokke like a baby she unwrapped the candy.

"Say ahhhhh." She told the Mokke, smiling like a proud mother.

"Ahhhh!" The mokke closed their eyes, and Y/N fed them the candy. Hanako turned back around to face Yashiro and Kou which were staring at Y/N in awe. He snapped his fingers which made them snap out of it and look back to him.

"It's sort of like having a battery," Hanako opened the battery compartment of the toy, taking the battery out made the boy go blue in the face, "If you were to find a way to destroy it the Wonder would be weakened." Hanako held the battery with his thumb and index finger in front of him, "Which means she wouldn't be able to maintain this boundary anymore."

"Then that's it, let's look for that instead!" Kou pointed to Hanako intrigued.. or impatient. "Where can we find this norishiro?"

"It's a yorishiro." Yashiro corrected Kou as she smiled slightly.

"Yori, Nori where is it?!" Kou smiled with his teeth showing as he wagged his fists around.

Hanako pointed upwards, "Hidden in the deepest part of this boundary."

"In what direction?" Yashiro asked putting her hand up to her mouth.

"Yeah?" Kou was holding up his fits confused.

"I don't know exactly wherever the deepest place may be, probably way passed that door," Hanako pointed over to the following door, "And at the very top of the tallest stairs."