𝑡𝑤𝑜, 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑖𝑤

➳~~~~~~~♥

Tell me, Hanako-kun: Size

➳~~~~~~~♥

Hanako and Kou were in a classroom together, Hanako was sitting on a desk and Kou was standing right next to him. Y/N and Yashrio walked by and saw both of them.

Yashiro: "That's Hanako-kun and Minamoto-kun.."

Y/N: "What are they talking about?"

Hanako then puts up a hand to Kou's face as he leaned in from the desk he was sitting on, he had a plastered smile on his face.

Hanako: "What do you think Y/N's bust size is?"

➳~~~~~~~♥

Yashiro fidgeted over as she tried to hear the boys more clear, interested in their response. She pulled Y/N over too as if Y/N was interested with what her boss had to say, p.s. she wasn't.

Yashiro: "Honestly! Boys also jumped to talking about that stuff."

➳~~~~~~~♥

Hanako: "I think Y/N might be a C."

Kou: "STOP!"

Hanako: "The few times I've touched them, they were surprisingly..."

Kou: "I said cut it out!"

Yashiro looked over to Y/N she no reaction, she was use to Hanako being like this.

Hanako stopped, and decided to take on another topic. He formed an 'O' with his hands.

Hanako: "Fine next topic, how fat do you think Yashiro's legs are?"

Yashiro bursted in and head butted Hanako in his stomach, while Y/N just giggled in the doorway.

➳~~~~~~~♥

𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟: 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒

➳~~~~~~~♥