𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑒𝑥𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑡

(i'm adding a head cannon in lol)
also

idk why it's doing this, but it keeps saying i'm publishing my prologue over and over

idk why it's doing this, but it keeps saying i'm publishing my prologue over and over. i'm sorry i'm not doing that, it's acting weird <3
——————————————————

➳~~~~~~~♥

Hanako traveled through the whole school, in search of Y/N. He tried calling to her, but she didn't answer. He was really worried. His expression showed it all too, his eyes were wide with tears in the corners, his body was shaking rapidly. The past can be such a scary thing. He couldn't catch his breath, he couldn't breathe at all. He fell to the ground in the middle of the hallway, and scooted up against the wall. He put his head in between his legs, hiding his face. Anyone could hear his struggle with breathing. Y/N's orbs came rushing back to him. When she got close to him, she was already gaining her figure and pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around her neck, as he placed his face on her chest. She rubbed his back, comforting him. He usually had these panics when she left for a split second without him noticing, the Mokke would usually calm him down with candies. They stayed there together for awhile. He soon enough calmed down. Y/N has been the only one who seen a whole other side of Hanako. Well, she's been with him for years. They've both been through so much together...

Y/N knew then, that she should've told Hanako when she's leaving besides just leaving. She wouldn't make that fatal mistake again.

➳~~~~~~~♥

The next day, Hanako and Yashiro were out on the rooftop. They were having lunch together because Yashiro suggested it. Y/N was floating beside Hanako, drooling over the food. She loved food, even though she didn't get hungry. Yashiro was fantasizing over a magazine she was showing Hanako.  Hanako was sitting up against the railing one leg was sticking out while the other curled up underneath it. One of Y/N's orbs were in the his palms of his hands. He was still shaken up a bit, and have been more clingy then usual. Y/N didn't mind, she found it somewhat comforting from her breakdown the other day too.

"I wish a hot guy would fall out of the sky for me that way.." Yashiro drooled over the thought of it.

"Seriously?" Hanako asked, looking down at Y/N's orbs. He was more interested in knowing about Y/N's type than Yashiro's.

"No, not seriously.. I know the difference between reality and fiction, thank you." Yashiro looked away annoyed at, in her opinion, Hanako's dumb question. "But i'm friends with a ghost, so yeah. Sometimes I wonder about those kinds of experiences." Yashiro explained her reasoning behind her silly little scenarios. She went on to explain one of her fantasies, which was dedicated to a movie. "A gorgeous young girl is held captive by a evil spirit, and just when she starts to lose hope a male falls from the sky and rescues her!" In her daydream, the male slices Hanako in half. "He skillfully strips the evil spirit form his powers and he and the girl are free to fall in love." Yashiro starts blushing at the romantic appeal of the daydream.