𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑙

➳~~~~~~~♥

It was pitch black outside. Hanako was playing with Y/N's hair as they stargazed together. Then, Y/N remembered she had to do something and told Hanako she would be right back. She bid goodbye and floated off the roof. She trailed through the halls as she tried to find a specific apparition. As she halted, she heard running coming from behind her. She got ready for impact as she turned around and opened her arms

"N/N-senpai!" Tsukasa jumped into her arms as he hugged her tightly.

"Hi Tsu-kun!" Y/N rubbed the back of Tsukasa comforting him in greeting.

"Can we talk?" Tsukasa tilted his head as he placed his cold hands on the side of both of Y/N's cheeks.

"Of course we can!" Y/N smiled, as she put Tsukasa down, he grabbed her hand and off they went holding hands with one another while talking. Y/N looked at Tsukasa as a brother from another family, she cherished him and their friendship a bunch.

"N/N-senpai," Tsukasa halted making.   Y/N too, "Do you like Amane?" Y/N's eyes widened as his random question.

"What?-" Y/N was cut off by Tsukasa's head turning and the look he gave her, it was filled with sorrow and jealousy. He wasn't always how he acted around the others now, he was driven that way by his personal trauma from when he was alive. Y/N felt sorry for him, he had to deal with the betrayal of getting killed by his own brother all alone. Y/N pulled Tsukasa into a big hug, "I care about you both, equally." She loved the Yugi twins, Tsukasa as a brother.. and Amane...something completely different.

Tsukasa brightened up after that soft moment between them, as they both walked through the halls talking and laughing with one another.

➳~~~~~~~♥

The next day, the group met up at Hanako's boundary. Y/N was already cleaning while Hanako was staring at her, instantly as soon as the two students stepped in they sweatdropped at the sight. They could see Y/N's expression was as if she was in deep thought.

"Kids, Y/N-Chan has been acting weird lately.." Hanako put his hand up to his face as he tried to figure out why she was acting so weird.

"Eh?" Nene and Kou both perked up, as they were startled at the sudden boldness.

"Have I?" Y/N started as she mopped the ground Kou and Nene grabbed wipes and gloves as they looked over at the two, Hanako started floating over to Y/N "I don't feel different." Y/N added as she kept mopping away.

"Are you sure? You're actions lately have seemed.. well, out of character!" Hanako put his finger up to his mouth as he floated closer to his assistant. "As of late, it's like you're going back into how it was before we got closer. You haven't been listening to me.."

A little before flashback,
Hanako was playing cards with the Mokke as he watched Y/N clean in absolute silence. Hanako tried to started a conversation yet, Y/N wasn't paying attention. Hanako sighed to himself.

recently flashback,
Hanako was standing next to Y/N as she cleaned. Y/N looked at him as he was talking to her about future apparitions and plans he had, she nodded as a sign she was still listening and intrigued into his thoughts and conversation. Y/N made comments and jokes during the conversation that made Hanako laugh really hard, he thought he was going to die a second time.