𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑚 𝑙𝑖𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑦, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

➳~~~~~~~♥

"My secret is.. when I was in middle school.. I KEPT AN EXCHANGE DIARY WITH AN IMAGINARY BOYFRIEND!!" Yashiro confessed.

"Three points." Tsuchigomori held up a sign as he looked away looking into her book.

"WHY ONLY THREE?!" Yashiro asked as she sweatdropped.

"First, I already knew that. Second, nobody cares and third, you're lying." Tsuchigomori held up his fingers as he went through his list of notes.

"L-Lying I AM NOT!" Yashiro turned blue as she gulped.

"Oh, aren't you? You said you did this when you were in middle school? But in fact you're still exchanging a diary with yourself." Tsuchigomori flipped through the pages, then he pointed at Kou, "And the "boyfriend" in question is his big brother."

"WHAT!?" Kou pointed at himself as he was shocked.

"Huh." Hanako and Y/N both said in unison as they looked at each other. Yashiro yelled in terror and embarrassment.

"Senpai, you're keeping an exchange diary with my big bro?" Kou asked, as he was too innocent to understand.

"STOP PLEASE NOT ANOTHER WORD." Yashrio cried, as she was completely embarrassed. Tsuchigomori then went on to read a page of the diary.

"Aside from the face there was a student assembly, it's a pure fantasy" Tsuchigomori grinned.

"Woah." Y/N and Hanako said in unison as their hands were intertwined with one another's behind their backs. Kou looked at Yashrio who was completely freaking out and died on the ground.

"Now it's my turn!" Kou glared at Tsuchigomori with determination to beat him.

"I.. The truth is," Kou closed his eyes, "Those oni masks they were at setsubun— THEY SCARE THE HECK OUTTA ME!!" Kou confessed as he held his fingers up to his head, creating horns.

"Uh, next please.." Tsuchigomori sighed.

"WHY?!" Kou yelled as he threw the microphone on the ground.

"Oh it just seemed so incredibly insignificant. Doesn't anyone have better information or is it time for all-school broadcast?" Tsuchigomori smiled as he laid down.

"We would never give up!" Kou sweatdropped.

"Y-Yeah! We're just getting started!!" Yashiro added, they both looked at each other and said one another's names, before rushing over to Tsuchigomori.

"I write poetry!"

"I'm bad at classical japanese!"

"I name horse-radishes after Minamoto-senpai!"

"I'm bad at science too!"

"I had to stay in bed after kissing a frog!"

"Oh woooow, I super don't care." Tsuchigomori sighed as he fixed his glasses. Yashiro and Kou sighed in defeat. Y/N and Hanako weren't paying attention as they were playing with the Mokke together.