15. Boston Farewells

Today was TJ's graduation from high school. He was psyched moving to Italy. " Auntie Jane and aunt Maura can we talk away from everyone else. Thank you for not telling my parents nor uncle Frankie and aunt Bonnie about them moving. I was expecting my parents to move at the same time. They threw me a loop with that one. I know we are going to leave with you while the houses are being worked on. I am still wanting to live with you two even after my parents home is done. I hope the answer is yes." "TJ yes, you are still welcome to live with us but why?" " Well, you two won't treat me like a baby. They still see me as a kid. I want to grow and I know it will be hard living with them. I will still get a part time job somewhere while I am at the fire academy assuming they accept me. " " TJ I will talk to my brother when we get to Italy. Your room is all made up with a master bathroom attached l. Maura picked out the same hue as what I picked for you not knowing of course. When the painters she hired, I had promised her I wouldn't look. Julia is the one who kept them on their toes. I didn't know what the other bedrooms and bathrooms looked like until they brought the furniture and the movers had the diagram what went where. If you like the furniture your aunt Maura likes, you tell me before anyone else goes upstairs when we arrive. We will have you guys switch the furniture if you want. Lets get you graduated nephew. "

Frost, Nina, Korsak worked the event so they could attend. Samuels and Susie volunteered as the medical staff with the medics. We lucked out on that because TJ wanted us all to be there. After his graduation, we would all be staying at Maura's home.

 After his graduation, we would all be staying at Maura's home