24. massages

Everyone arrived at the infamous spa in Italy. Julia, Dani, Jenna  picked up the tab for the massages while Constance and Hope paid for our lunch.Jenna and James were not expecting Julia and Dani helping to pay for the massages .
" JENNA WHAT ELSE COULD WE DO. WE KNOW THEY WONT ACCEPT A
HONEYMOON FROM US. PLUS JANE STARTS HER NEW JOB ON NEW YEAR'S DAY."
The men enjoyed all the women who did their massages and we enjoyed ours. Several of us had male or females. We weren't picky like the men. We just wanted a good massage. Samuel's has  a date later with his masseuse and the guys teased him over lunch.
Jenna and James thank you for the massages.  We all appreciate them..some more than others we heard.  We all chuckled. Catherine has a date with her guy who massaged her. Rachelle asks Catherine,  "don't you feel odd seeing this man? He saw you almost nude." We all smiled. Doc says,  "oh Catherine be careful not to wear too tight of clothes,  he may have to massage those aching joints again. "
" Thanks Maura for the suggestion. MOM ouch Maura is the one who suggested it."   " I didn't raise you to be so lame and use your body that way." " Thanks Maura."  Catherine glares at me like pay back will be done. Jane and I just laughed.  We enjoyed our orange juice and champagne combined. We didn't say the name because we didn't want to get a lecture from Hope.  We said our goodbyes to our Boston friends. They were taking the red eye back to the states to be with their families.  " Auntie Jane,  Ronnie and I are going you get going, we are going to go iceskating than to a Chick flick."
Julia,  Dani, Maura and I were off to buy more baby items we would need as well as items to place around the fire place, sockets and cabinets. We needed to baby proof our home. Maura found an ornamental company that could make a fence that had details in it they would make it look nice just not bars like a prison cell.
We had so many options to choose from. We decided on two patterns to be coated in rustic paint.

These will be the easiest one to remove if we wanted to down the road

These will be the easiest one to remove if we wanted to down the road. The boxes would be filled with lights and plants.

This design  would used for behind the rocks and water fall as well as the two entrance gates

These would be installed in mid January.

Jane and I went away for several days at  Mauras European family cabin.
When my wife mentioned cabin, I was excited. Julia took me aside. " Jane I wouldn't call that place a cabin.  Its more of a resort. We sometimes have our company retreat there with our spouses or girlfriend/boyfriend to be with us for seven days."

This cabin to me resembles a mini hotel  on how its landscaped and all the amenities it has to offer for anyone who stays here.  A couple live in the smaller cabin if you can call it small. Three bedroom two bathroom cabin.  The cabin we stayed at was basically the size of our current home.  Now, I see why my wife would say our home was small. I have yet to go to the isles castle but seen enough pics.  We had our meals served to us in bed every morning.  We were given a menu to choose from to order our daily meals from. I enjoy spending alone time with my wife but this place was too much for me as its suppose to be a cabin.
Maura and I go for a walk around the grounds as the snow finally stops coming down with our snow shoes. I felt like Frankenstein walking in them with metal walking poles. Maura has us walk to a cave that appears to be enclosed. We enter the cave its cozy inside with a fire going on the side of the wall and a queen size bed in the middle of the cave. With chocolate dipped strawberries and a bottle of peach cider, since I am pregnant. "Daddy wants to see your assets. I will help you." Doc was already undressed except for her red bra with a strap on. Doc helped me out of all what i was wearing. I jumped into doc's arms and wrapped my legs around her waist. Doc didn't waste any time slamming inside of me. " Daddy oh  daddy fuck me fuck me now." It didn't take me long to cum. Jane was so wet that she was forcing my dick to slide out. I finally laid Jane in the bed and continued to fuck her pussy with my dick and rub her clit. Jane was coming again while I continued to push her further. I was close to finish. My arms were throbbing for holding her in the air while I fucked her before placing her on the bed.  " Jane I need to rest for a few my arms are throbbing right now."  " Daddy you rest, mama got this. " Jane removed the strap on and 69 us. I was literally Jane's dessert and loving every minute of it. I had cum all over Jane's face. Jane and I positioned each other missionary and I licked Jane clean.  I started biting into thr strawberry and the juice squirted in my mouth. I fed Jane the strawberries with the cider. We fell asleep in each others arms.