20. New living arrangements

Jane and I helped Dani and Julia move into our home. TJ helped us carry the boxes as well as several hotel employees.  TJ asked Julia and Dani to go his bedroom.  TJ closed his door.  Maura and I looked and continue to color coordinate Julia's clothes and shoes.  Maura was in charge of arranging Julia's shoes. The employees left with all the empty boxes. Maura asked the men to unbox all their clothes on all.the beds upstairs. We would sort the clothes out. A half hour after the employees left, they came out of the room. TJ left to his parents house in his new truck.

Julia and Dani finished their bedroom

Julia and Dani finished their bedroom. Construction had already begun on the bathrooms which was easy for the contractors to do. The contractors went through the attic to spray the sound barrier for all the rest of the bedrooms. The only bathroom that took awhile was the new one.

 The only bathroom that took awhile was the new one

Thanksgiving everyone was here.  We had brought out another table and chairs for everyone to sit comfortably. We all went to the game
room to play, billards, cards and darts. TJ was happy to see Ronnie.  Ronnie didn't like UC Berkeley and would return to finish one more month than return to Italy. TJ asked if Ronnie could move in with us would and we told him no not now maybe later. TJ was accepted in the fire academy. The new class would begin in January for him. He would be finished in the end of March 2022. We all pitched in to finish paying off his truck.  Jane added him to our insurance policy. The family decided he wasn't to get a job while doing his 6000 hours in the academy. My brothers paid for his gas money. His parents paid for his clothing needed for the academy along with the text books and supplies.
December was approaching  Dani and Jane were both pregnant. Tommy moved his bedroom furniture downstairs and we had his fireplace reinstalled down there. The two nurseries would upstairs.
While the house was being painted and decor was being ordered for furniture.  We all decided to go to a tattoo parlor to get Love...♡ on our left middle finger which
astronomically, the middle finger is connected with the planet Saturn and represents balance in all things. Chinese philosophy states one with a ring on this finger is a good decision-maker of high class.

We all admitted this tattoo hurt the most compared to the ones we each had that had our gals name or badge number in it

We all admitted this tattoo hurt the most compared to the ones we each had that had our gals name or badge number in it. The three dots to us signify the three gals and the heart was the wearer of the tattoo that bonded us together.