Chapter two

~JUNGKOOK POV~

"Okay listen up everyone, there's a party going on tonight by the border just two miles off so don't bother heading east tonight." Namjoon

I nodded and continued on munching on my rabbits leg that Jin cooked for all of us tonight. Not really my favourite meat I prefer deer but again another rule is to lay off deer so much since Yoongi was told by another rogue passing by that the neighbouring packs are growing suspicious.

"I didn't plan to head east tonight anyway." Yoongi

"Me neither. Just a chill night tonight." Jimin

I looked over towards Jimin sitting next to me on the ground, stretching out his arms over his head and using a tree stump behind us for support.

"Either way just stay clear." Namjoon

Hoseok appeared from behind Namjoon carrying a bunch of wood for tonight's fire and dumped it in a pile next to Jin who was sitting on his knees holding up his hands to feel the heat from the fire.

"It's the red moon pack isn't it?" Taehyung

Namjoon nodded and came to sit on the other side of Jin and took his share of meat for tonight from him.

"Yeah it's them. People are already arriving as we speak." Hoseok

"So the new alpha has taken over them I guess."

I mumbled, throwing the last of my rabbit bone over my shoulder and rubbed the grease off my hands to my torn jeans.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Namjoon

Squinting his eyes at me suspiciously but I shrugged and sat back against the tree stump just like Jimin but also stretched out my legs too so my feet could feel the heat coming from the fire pit in the middle of us.

"I over heard a conversation yesterday."

"You didn't go near the border again did you?" Jin

My eyes widen and I shook my head as I tried to avoid any eye contact with any of them but I felt a little on the spot as they all stared back at me.

"No?"

"LIES!!" Jimin

I pushed his hand away from my face when he sat up to point close to my face, a low growl leaving me but he just laughed at my annoyance.

"Jungkook you know the rules. We must not get close to any borders. It's dangerous for not only you but all of us." Namjoon

"Yeah they could catch you and trace your ass back to us and I'm not dealing with an alphas in my life time. They think they're all big and mighty well they can just suck my toe. Pft, alpha this, alpha that. Whatever." Yoongi

All attention turned to Yoongi now after listening to his rambling about alphas that he hates so much. I don't know what his problem is about alphas because he refuses to speak about it.

"Are you ever going to tell us your problem with alphas?" Hoseok

Yoongi shook his head, laying down on his back but using a small log to prop his head up, crossing one foot over the other and his arm over his eyes.

"Nope. It's my business. Now leave me alone." Yoongi

Then just like that he rolled over onto his side facing away from everyone ending the conversation like he always does. Jimin and I exchange a worried look but no one speaks a word about it again.

"I wonder if the stories are true?" Taehyung

I turned over on my side to face Taehyung on my left, seeing him stare off into space in the distance ahead.