Chapter six

~Y/N POV~

"Come on Y/n you cant be locked up in here all day!!" Minseok

"Yeah come out or at least tell us what's wrong?!" Minhoon

I growled towards the door, picking up my vase that was beside my bed and throwing it hard towards my bedroom door.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

The clear glass shattered on impact against the large door.

I just want to be alone right now. After what I did yesterday I don't want to see or speak to anyone. My mind has been all over the place, arguing with my wolf about what happened. Which only makes me worse and my rage goes through the roof.

"Erm Y/n?" Minhoon

I heard him whisper through the door accompanied with light knocking. I rolled over on my bed, sitting up to wipe my tears. Half out of guilt and half out of anger.

"WHAT?! WHAT PART OF LEAVE ME ALONE DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Pushing back my hair from my face that was attached to my cheeks before of my tears I stood up, walking around my bed to my little cabinet that I keep for stressful times. My alcohol stash. Opening it wide I became bothered even more so that my stash was empty. I finished the lot of it but the scattered empty bottles of whisky and vodka around my room on the floor or units didn't go a miss.

"Shit."

Knowing that the beta twins are still at my door I walked over to the door, opening it wide and slumped against the door frame.

"One of you go get me more drink for my stash. It appears I have ran out and I need some more."

Both twins looked me up and down. Minseok forming a hard frown on his face where as Minhoon sighed heavily but shook his head. Immediately seeing his refusal I growled at him but instead it was interrupted when I burped.

"Woah, woman! You need to brush your teeth and get sober." Minseok

Waving his hand in front of his face, scrunching up his nose in disgust but I just rolled my eyes at him and walked back into my room. Not much to my shock they both followed me in, now finally able to get inside after an hour of pounding on my bedroom door.

I came to sit on the edge of my bed, picking up my last empty bottle of vodka and shook it in front of Minhoon.

"It's empty and I need more to rid this feeling from my chest."

I pounded my fist to where my heart is but then rubbed my forehead to try and ease my constant headache.

"What's wrong with your chest?" Minhoon

Bending down to my level, trying to scan my body of any injuries but he wont find one on the outside. It's inside that hurts and I need to numb this feeling I have.

"Better yet, what happened last night for you to get in such a state today? You even ran away from the party last night." Minseok

I shot him a glare towards him. But he held firm, arms crossed over his chest and brow raised, questioning me still. But I clicked my tongue and threw myself backwards on my bed.

"I met my mate but not just one I have three."

"WHAT?!" Minhoon

"Are you pulling my leg?" Minseok

Scoffing at him I rolled over onto my stomach and buried my face into my pillow shaking my head.

"I don't want a mate, never mind three. They'll take everything I worked for and they'll ruin me!"