Chapter twelve

~Y/N POV~

My chest was still thumping away at the pain I had. I keep thinking about the way Yoongi tried so hard to hurt me. I cant even look at myself in the mirror due to the bruising on my face. This never happens to me, I mean I've been in fights but never have I been hit hard enough to cause bruising. Scarring yes but bruising no. Maybe it's because it was my mate? A mates power holds a lot more than taken credit for.

I've been locked up in my office for the last three days. Not wanting to talk to anyone about anything. I wake up in my room, drink until I pass out and come to my office before anyone else is up. I haven't been sleeping that well and I'm not in the mood to drink anything either.

Minseok and Minhoon have been banging on my office and bedroom doors trying to talk to me or even see me but I order them to leave me alone each time. In that way they have no choice but to leave me alone when I use my alpha voice.

There has been thoughts in my head about whether my mates have adjusted to staying here just yet. If they've explored a little more of met Wendy and Sera yet. I want to ask but I chose not to because I'm still hurt. None of my other mates tried to intervene except for their shouting to protest but that wasn't good enough. Maybe they thought I would deal with it and that I did but that doesn't matter. They could of at least tried, its the thought that counts.

Anything to block the thoughts of my mates I tried to focus on these papers I have in front of me. I have so much and its killing me with boredom. I hate paper work but it has to be done. It helps with keeping the pack under control and in order.

I threw myself backwards against my chair and let out a groan, closing my eyes and rubbing my temples. I'm so stressed, I just cant even think about anything straight.

A sweet cinnamon scent brushed passed my nose as I inhaled it deeply and felt instantly calm. I heard a soft knock from the door as I took a deep breath.

"Come in."

I sang out softly, eyes still closed and listening to the sound of the door open and close. That cinnamon scent grew so much stronger, in completely blew away my senses and I opened my eyes to see it was only Namjoon I believe his name is, standing by the now closed door.

"Hi." Namjoon

He waved awkwardly, shifting from one foot to the other.

"Hi."

I said back to him even if I tried to not say anything but my body wouldnt allow myself to hold back my words. Seeing him standing in the same room as me brought some kind of life to me and I felt a little more perkier.

"Can I sit?" Namjoon

No.

"Sure."

I told him, gesturing to the seat in front of my desk and he nods and comes to sit in front of me, crossing one leg over the other and leans back against he chair to look around the room. I just sat there quietly watching his every move curiously but at the same time it brought me joy as much as I didn't want to feel this way.

"Nice office." Namjoon

"Thanks. It was my fathers."

He nods and finally meets my hardened gaze but he doesn't flinch. In fact he just smiles at me and then looks down at the papers in front of me.

"Do you need some help with that? There seems to be a lot there." Namjoon

With a low growl emitting from my throat as I used my arms to cover the papers, he held his hands up and leans back again.