Chapter eight

~Y/N POV~

Since the other two rogues entered my room they've been at Jimin's bedside talking to him, making sure he's okay while Jimin just enjoys the attention and making small talk with them. I just hung back by my alcohol cupboard and watched them all interact.

Sipping on some scotch that I felt like I needed, I just calmly and very quietly observed. To have all three scents coming from mates fill my room it made me a little light headed and overwhelmed but my wolf instead was over the moon to have the three of them here where I can see them.

"You certainly made yourself at home here Jimin." ?

Jimin just shrugged, sipping on some more of his water but only to grow a smile on his face as he looked up at the other two wolves.

"What can I say? I am comfy here." Jimin

Yeah in my bed. I thought to myself but I'm not complaining. I'm just looking forward to smelling those sheets after he's done with them.

"Excuse me?"

Instantly I shot my sights to the tall black haired male in the room, timidly taking a brave step towards me but paused in the middle of the room as his doe eyes wondered to the floor. He looks cute.

"Yes?"

His head shot up when I answered him and his eyes grew large.

"Would it be okay if I can use your rest room?" ?

I nodded, waving him off which he bowed and took off towards my bathroom. Carefully closing the door behind him like it was the most delicate thing ever. I couldn't stop the smile that grew on my face watching him act all cutely like that.

"That's Jungkook by the way." Jimin

His voice gained my attention and I dropped my smile but to nod at him but then set my sights on the brown haired man staring back at me blankly but he had a straightened composure about him. In fact his stare a lone was a little intimidating but I as an alpha wasn't going to let him know that.

"And what's your name?"

I asked him but he raised a brow at me but his lips twitched a little.

"What's yours?" ?

I chuckled and pushed away from my stash and wondered over to stand by the end of my bed, only a few feet from where he stood.

"I'm Y/n and you are?"

"Taehyung."

I nodded and sipped on my drink a little. My heart almost pounding out of my chest and butterflies in my stomach. It was unreal in this moment to have three mates before me, well one was in the bathroom but he's still close by.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung."

"Like wise." Taehyung

The bathroom door burst open and out came my third mate, his back turned as we walked out backwards.

"YO! This bathroom is huge!!" Jungkook

I let out a laugh and he quickly spun around and to stare at me like a deer in headlights but that only prolonged my laughter towards him.

"I'm glad you like it."

His cheeks turned red as well as his ears and he only looked away while trying to control his smile that was threatening to show.

"So Jimin are you ready to come back with us now?" Taehyung

My heart dropped to my stomach and I ended up dropping my drink just for it to shatter to the floor beneath my feet.

"Crap."

I mumbled but a strong hand grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the glass in which I gasped with surprise and came into contact with a chest.

"You should be careful. The glass can cut through your shoes." Jungkook

He pointed down to my shoes I currently had on but ended up locking eyes with him. His lavender scent was hitting me hard and his arms around me had me melt like a puppy in front of him. It was also touching to know he cared about me getting hurt.

"So Jimin? Come on." Taehyung

His voice forced me to come out of my trance with Jungkook and lightly push away from him. I saw that he was a little disappointed with the way he pouted his lips but said nothing.

I looked down at Jimin but to my relief Jimin was shaking his head.

"No. I don't want to leave." Jimin

"But the others will be wondering where you are." Taehyung

"I don't care." Jimin

I frowned when I heard the word 'others', like what others?

"Others? There's more of you?"

All three of them nod and Taehyung cross his arms over his chest.

"Yes. There's seven of us all together." Taehyung

"And they're your mates too!" Jimin

My frown upon my face deepened even more.

"How could you possibly know that?"

"Because we met the goddess's scribe and she told us we were destined to all share a mate." Jungkook

He whispered close to my ear which made me almost purr to that sound but I held it together. I cant be seen as weak in front of three males regardless of them being my mates of not. I am the alpha here, not them.

"Well if that's true then I want to meet them and see for myself. Could you do that for me? Bring them here with my permission to cross the border?"

I asked Taehyung more directly compared to the other two but he only nods.

"Okay, then in the mean time I'll have arrangements sorted for you stay here. That is if you all want to stay here? I wont force you to but you're all welcome."

Carefully I watched the three of them share glances before it ended up with Jimin and Jungkook gazing over to Taehyung just to see him think about it in deep thought before he nods, letting out a soft sigh and dropping his hands to his sides.

"Fine. I'll go get them then." Taehyung

Inside I was jumping for joy but it seemed like the other two were doing that enough for me but it didn't stop me from smiling just to think they would be here, staying here. But I want to meet the others they talk about and I most definitely don't want any other packs knowing of the current situation.

If anyone finds out I have found my mates, they could be used against me and goddess knows what will happen.