O n e

It was the summer my parents allowed me to spend the summer on the richer sides of the country, that so being closer to Hyunjin.

It's supposed to hurt, I hissed. "Fuck you.", I groaned in pain. This was all because of the summer boy, Hyunjin, whom begged me to go rock climbing.

"Yeah fuck you, rock" Hyunjin said way too dramatically, I smacked his chest.

"This is your fault! Why the hell are we going rock climbing!"

"My fault? You're the one who was bored!"

"Well it hurts now! I wanna go home!" I whined, as I kicked my legs into the air. Groaning. "This is not the summer. I was going to have a hot girl summer too!" I whined again, slapping his arms, until it became red.

He groaned and picked me up, "What the heck, Hyunjin! I said it hurts, not that I can't walk!"

"Well, deal with it."

"Hyunjin, put me down or else I'll bite you!" I whined as I kicked my legs into the air,

"Calm down or we'll fall"-, He tried to warn me but I did not listen, we crashed, as I fell on top of him, connecting our lips.

My eyes open wide, as his also open wide, his hands surrounded my waist. Holy shit, I just kissed my best friend, and I'm feeling butterflies? I quickly got up, as I helped him up.

"You tried to kiss me!" Hyunjin yelled, dramatically. I flushed embarrassed and marched our way into the car.

I came in and out my seatbelt on, it was burning hot. I moved my arm to turn on the air conditioner, our hands met with each other. I flinched, looking at him, holding my arm back.

"Sorry." I mumbled, I looked at him again.

"No, let's turn on the air conditioning.", He smiled at me, he's grown into a fine man. What the fuck Y/n, he's your best friend, and he's like months older than you!

The car started again, "Where are we going?", I asked, "You remember about the cook-out right?",

He raised an eyebrow, forming lines on his forehead.

"Why would I not remember? Do I look like an old man to you?"

"You do.",

I started cackling, as he frowned.

"That's not funny.",

I covered my mouth, "You're right, it's not funny." I started laughing even louder.

"Y/n, you're not funny!" He says, pushing the engine.

I looked at the speed of the car, as I poked my head out of the window, the wind hitting my forehead.

"We should go faster!" I said,

"Are you crazy? I'm already speeding over the limits."

"You're so not it." I rolled my eyes, closing the windows, as I tried to fall asleep.

~~~~

"Y/n, wake up, we're here. Unless you wanna be seen as a lazy pig, wake up." He said, pinching my cheeks. How irritable.

I groaned as I pulled his arm, getting out of the car, looking at our friend group grilling something delicious.

"Y/n, try this shrimp," Hyunjins mom told me

"The shrimp is as delicious as the meat, here," I picked up my chopsticks to eat it

"Why don't you feed me, mom", Hyunjin asked

"Your hopes shouldn't be so high." His dad laughed

Once the sun set, and the moon risen, I found myself laying next to Hyunjin.

For a second, we turned to each other, as I glanced into his eyes, did I mention his eyes contained the entire universe? He stared back at me for a second before I turned away. It felt weird, the butterflies came back. I don't know why, it just felt attractive of him. I don't know how, but it did.

His mom came along, I flinched moving away from Hyunjin.

We huddled together as the others prepared the fire,

"Do you like anyone?" Hyunjin asked m

"No.", I replied.

"Right, we're just friends."

Chapter 01, finished.
A/n: Click the star to kiss Hyunjin next chapter