S i x

It's been a week since we've danced in the rain. It's been a week since I talked to Seungmin. I flipped the page of my book, as I felt the sun going down, it was already noon, but the shadow reference a man standing behind me, I slowly turned my head, looking at the man. It was Hyunjin. I waved at him, Hyunjin greeted me with a smile on his face, it was very mysterious, but I shrugged it off.

Hyunjin at first started to hug me, but shortly after I realized he already been picking me up as I tried to wiggle my way out, my sunglasses attached to me. He ran with me, as he got near the body of water he threw me into the beach water as I turnt to him,

"Hwang Hyunjin!" I shouted as I ran after him.

Chasing him in the waves. I grabbed his hand and eventually fell and took him down with me at one point but he pushed me in the water once more. Holding onto his leg, I really do not want to taste the salt water once more. I raised my head to look at him, his black hair completely making him look like those emo rockstars, (not trying to stir tea), his mole probably indicating, he cries a waterfall like it's his last day alive. His eyes giving the entire universe, did I mention that already? Anyways his lips are plump, smoother than a babies skin.

"May I please push you in once?", I asked desperately needing the vengeance. After all I inhaled salt a few times.

"Fine." He stood in one place, as I also stood up, clapping my hands as I was ready to push him in, but before I could push him he moved to another side, making me trip, he pushed me down again, without even trying! Hyunjin at first started to laugh and then clap his hands, running around like a clown. "You actually believed that!", He points at me laughing once more.

"You're so mean.", I crossed my arms as I laid back on the sand, moving my feet back and forth forming some type of (not) very fine structure. My book has nearly been covered in sand, the umbrella is no longer needed, and the sun went down hours ago.

Hyunjin sat next to me, trying to form a sand angel, "You're just naïve.", He tried to hold back his laughter. Obviously, he sucked at it.

"It's because I trusted you!" I shook my head as I rolled around the sand, whining again.

"Alright, fine you can push me in." Hyunjin said, as I jumped up right after that as Hyunjin stayed in a T post, waiting for it, I went a little backwards so I would have more potential energy, I ran as I pushed him, making him fall backwards in the water. I got salt water in my nose, but it was worth it, totally.

"You mischief pranker." He flicked my head groaning as he got up. It was totally worth it.

We both laid back on the sand, as we watched the wandering Ian rise up, as the sun starts to get lower and lower each minute of the day. I start to wonder, when will we see our final sunset together, if only I could stay here.

"Y/N,", Hyunjin shook me by shaking my shoulder, "Let's go on a walk, walking around the beach.", He suggests.

I smile, standing up, taking my hand out helping him up, but as soon as I lifted my hand out towards him, his hands touched mine, as he stood up, running, grabbing onto mine with the thoughts of running away. I wouldn't necessary mine to be honest..

"Hyun,", I stopped running for a second, tucking his shirt, "What's going to happen when I go back home?",

"We're gonna call each other, it's gonna be all right." He hugged me, and that was the end of it, no more questions, no more whining. But I did want to cry, I didn't let my face get soaked though, it'll bring more worries, more sadness, I still have a month until summer ends and school starts.

"Wait for me," He said, kissing my hand, "Wait for me, I'll wait for you.", before I knew it, his hands caressed my cheeks, my hands traveled to his neck, wanting a kiss so deeply.

Before I knew it, I couldn't stop myself a second time, the desire was too strong for me to pull away.

...it just happened.

A/N;Vote for soft hair