F o u r

The morning sun shimmered, hitting my face, it's been a week since me and Hyunjin last had a sleep over. I dropped my towel, as Hyunjin came out of the bathroom, only having his boxers on.

"Hyunjin!", His mom slapped his arm as the bread I had in my mouth fell out, so only hitting the floor.

"Why's she here? And how come I didn't"- Before he could finish, his mom pulled his ear into his room, giving him a rough lecture.

I picked up my bread as I continued eating it as if it didn't fall. Hyunjin quickly came out and gave me a hug from behind. What the fuck. My heart started beating faster, as my stomach was filled with butterflies, is this what falling in love feels like?

"I'm so sorry, hun. Maybe I'll fix some coffee," His mom suggested, as I shook my head,

"Don't worry, I'll be heading out soon with him," I smiled back at her.

"Let's go then," He said, jiggling his keys

"See you later dears,",

As soon as the time hit 1 pm, we headed into the amusement park, I was holding cotton candy, shoving a lot in my mouth,

"I want some,"

"Come get it then,", I stuck out my tongue,

He leaned in closer, picking up the cotton candy from my tongue, swallowing it. Oh the butterflies affect is coming back.

"Indeed, it's quite tasty."

"Did you just"-,

He pulled me into the PhotoBooth as we took many photos.

"Now what?", He asks,

"Let's go on the roller coaster," I pointed out, leading him to the entrance,

"Aren't you scared of heights, Y/N?", Now we were actually talking,

As the wind kept blowing in my directions, he kept removing the hair in my face behind my ears, as my face blushed and perhaps my ears turned purple again too, we stood in line for nearly half an hour before getting on, as the railings went higher, I held onto his arm, I was scared of heights, who wouldn't be scared being 150 ft high up in the sky? I bet god would even flinch. As soon the the roller coaster stopped near the top, I knew to hang on tighter as it went down almost immediately, screaming from others, as Hyunjin was, adorably, the loudest one.

Soon enough we stepped down as I led him in a Ferris wheel as we went quite high, face to face, looking at the scenery from above the sky, as if he were my god, I'd be his goddess. For a long moment of silence, I wished it was only us alone for a while now.

"But when he loves me,"

"If only you knew how much I loved you to be on here, alongside you, Y/N.",

"I feel like I'm floating,"

"What if we just kissed, right now, and right here?" I asked, "What if we just started dating, what if I liked you.."

When he calls me pretty, I feel like somebody.",

"I'll comply with your wish then,",

Leaning in close for a my wish, lips all against each other again, just like the night last week. Just like the day we went rock climbing.

"Even when we'll eventually fade to nothing.",

I could barely breathe as our tongues continued on with their business, wrapping my hands around his neck, as his hands traveled to my waist, clutching me closer,

"You'll always be my favorite form of loving"

"Please love me until the end, Y/N.",

"When I tumble from the sky, you'll remind me how to fly.."

I released my lips from his, pulling me away from him as I smiled, still glancing at his handsome face, "I'll love you until the day I die, Hyun."

"Lately I've been feeling not alive, but you bring me back to life."

The Ferris wheel stopped, as I hugged him as tight as I could, "I really think I love you so much I could make all the flowers that you like be filled in your room.", He said.

"When I'm with you, it feels like heaven again." I pecked his lips once more before we came out of the Ferris wheel.

"It's my pleasure, to be with you, my love."

Once we got home, do I really need to explain the process of it?