N i n e

I picked my dress, Hyunjin holding his hand out, to the place we danced in the rain, except there is no rain. "May I have the pleasure to dance with the young beauty?", He bowed his head as I also did, nodding my head as I giggled, "Yes,"

He's so tall, and handsome as hell

Instead of splashing water as we moved our feet, we stood there laughing as we embraced each other in our own warmth, moving our arms and legs but keeping the distance the same, for sure, it was stiff, but did it really matter if it was? No. Because the only thing that changes was the dream.

He's so bad, but he does it so well

It could've ended there, right then, I could've woke up, but I had not, I closed my eyes.

I can see the end as it begins,

"I don't want to wake up," I said, hugging him closer, "if I do, you'll disappear." I sniffed, "comfort character."

But my last condition is,

"But sometimes, you have to wake up, the summer is so only ending, Y/N.", He pulled himself away, "I'm not real, I'm just a man made human from you dreams, dear.", He continued, "Everything will eventually end, nothing has a good point. Y/N, please wake up.", He caressed my lips again, as I tried to kiss him, but there was no more use, as his lips started to fade away, as the setting also too, started to fade.

Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress

I quickly imagined one after another, sewing his lips and shoulder to each other, connecting his body like it once was, imagining another setting, I could not bare to lose him. I could never.

Staring at the sunset, babe, red lips and rosy cheeks.

"Please, don't let it die." I sobbed, grabbing his soft hand, connecting it with mine. "Please don't let yourself fade again.", I wished,

Say you'll see me again, even if it's just wildest dreams

"You're not just mine, your parents miss you, darling. Y/N, you have to go back home, I'm dying.", He said, holding my tight again.

You'll see me in hindsight, tangled with you all night, burnin' it down.

"How can I let you die again?" I sobbed even harder, as I held his body, holding his hands, as he tried to caress my cheeks. "You wanna leave me? You don't want me anymore?" I asked, holding his hand to my cheeks, "Please don't leave, I don't want to wake up, this is my safe place.", I begged him, but he had not listen to me.

Someday, when you leave me,

"Go back home, your last week here ended.", He spoke, "I hope someone will make you more happier than me.", closing his eyes as I started to connect our foreheads, but before I could his body faded, as everything else starts to fade again. The ending is beginning. The last thing I could remember is sobbing until I no longer see anything.

I bet these memories follow you around.

Beep, beep, beeeeeeep.

I woke up in the hospital room with cords attached to my body.