S e v e n

I'm preparing to go home, I'm preparing because I only have a week, or about a week left staying here. It's been a pleasure to stay, yet I'm still so confused.

"I just wanna be lost in you," He hugged me again from behind as I folded the clothes into my suitcase,

"Aren't you already?"

"If you were to wake up right now," He kisses my hand, "It'll be a strange scent once more.", At first I didn't understand, and I don't think I will, anytime later.

"Nevertheless, I adore you." I pecked his cheeks, removing his arms around me as I continued to fold the clothes.

"Can we go back in the Ferris wheel where we started?", He asked, quite sadden by the news of me leaving, I nodded slightly,

"After I finish.." I mumbled as I finish folding my last pieces of clothes, getting into the car as he caresses my cheeks, stroking it before we kiss.

"To the amusement park, we go!",

Once we arrived, Hyunjin immediately held my hand and ran to the Ferris wheel, as soon as a swift leaf in the wind, moving along with the nature, once we got higher on the Ferris wheel, he kept holding on tight, it wasn't like he was going to fall anytime soon, but it seems to me that he's a little worried about something.

He kissed my cheeks, "Don't worry, we have around 8 more days together," He told me, and the last thing I remember from that day was leaning over and I fallen asleep inside the rear of his car, as he held me in his arms.