F i v e

It was about time, "Y/N, where are you going?", Hyunjin asked,

"I'm going out, to meet my hometown friend, you know Seungmin?", I put on my shoe looking up at him for an answer.

"Yeah, the asshole, I know him quite well.", Hyunjin grabbed his keys, putting on his shoes, I looked at him confused, tilting my head. "Where are we going?", He asked, jiggling his keys as he raised an eyebrow.

"And who said your coming?" I stood up, grabbing the keys out his hands and hanging them back up.

He looked at me confused, forming lines on his forehead again, "Why am I not coming?", He took his keys, "I'll start the car, take your phone with you to send the location."

Did he just invited himself? Oh well, it cannot be that bad could it?

Never mind, it's horrible. They're sitting at a coffee cafe, facing another as I'm in between both of them glaring at each other. Wishing someone would break the silence, I did it for them.

"Seungmin, this is my boyfriend, Hyunjin.", I continued, "Hyunjin, this is my friend from my hometown, Seungmin.", I clapped connecting their hands,

"Hello.", Seungmin greeted, but obviously he was annoyed.

"Hello," Hyunjin smiled as he waved, obviously trying to irritate the shit out of Seungmin.

I rolled my eyes as I sipped my cup, "Can't you guys get along?" I placed my cup down, irritated already.

"My apologies," Seungmin sipped his coffee, always with manners.

"I am deeply regretful.", Hyunjin sipped his tea, fixing his position, obviously making fun of Seungmin.

"Ok, that's it.", I grabbed my purse, standing up trying to leave the store, as Hyunjin walked behind me,

"Yeah, I'm out too, see you later." Hyunjin waved back to Seungmin.

Once we gotten to the car, I threw my purse at Hyunjin. "What the fuck, Hyun?", I yelled at him once I closed the doors, "I had a reunion with a friend and", I paused to check the time on my phone, "You already ruined it in 5 minutes!"

"Wait the worst to come, oh no."

"Can't you tell from the way Seungmin treats you, he obviously wants more than just being a friend?", Hyunjin started the car as he glances over to me. "Now look, if you wanna make this a love triangle, feel free to. However, I refuse to be replaced by a mere friend.",

"Screaming, crying, perfect storms"

"Hyunjin, listen." I calmed myself down, "I was just going to hang out, nothing was going to happen."

"I could make all the tables turn."

"That's what everyone says before they do something shitty!"

"Rose gardens, filled with thorns."

"So you don't trust me anymore." Tears rolled down my cheeks, as I hurriedly wiped them away. "You think I'm a hoe, and would cheat on you, isn't it?",

"Keep you guessing like, who is he?"

"No, Y/N, that's not what I"-, I opened the car doors and slammed it shut, running away. Running away from all my shitty problems I see.

"I get drunk, on jealousy."

I ran until I couldn't anymore, I ran until I was lost. It felt saddening to see that a person who I could trust with my life could not trust me, it hurts to see that he does not see me in the same way I see him. It hurts that I'm the one who gives trust out. Y/N, it's just a misunderstanding.

"But you'll come back everything you leave."

"Y/N?" Hyunjin called out, embracing my scraped knee as I cried in the rain. I wasn't sure that day if it were my tears, turns out it was the sky crying alongside me.

" 'Cause darling, I'm nightmare dressed in a daydream."

"Hyunjin, fuck you." I slapped his chest, "You're so mean." I continued, "Why don't you just abandon me.", over and over again, he allowed me to keep on hitting him, physically and verbally. I shook his body, was it crying pitifully a good thing?

"I'm sorry, I was jealous, I'm sorry." He spoke, "I'm sorry, I won't do it again.",

"Oh I used to say,"

Once the rain started to get louder and more soggy, I got up, as Hyunjin also got up, I took my shoes off placing my barefoot in the soaked mud. Hyunjin got the clue and also started taking his shoes off, as he held my hands,

"I'll never fall again until I found her,"

"May I have a dance?", Hyunjin bowed his head, asking for a dance,

"I said I'll never fall again unless it's you I'm falling into."

"You may, my prince.", I giggled as I took his hands,

"I was lost into the darkness, until I found her."

Our feet moved along with the water as the sky sprinkled even more water, our feet swayed in action, Hyunjin swirling me, holding my waist as one leg was up, again as we swayed with the rain, once more. This time I spun Hyunjin, holding the back of his neck as his feet tried to reach it to the stop, but we both fell down together, placing a kiss on top of his head.

"I found you"

I got up once more, bringing him up along with me, holding our hands tight. Bowing our heads down to each other, as we wrapped our fingers together, one of our arm holding each other's waist, and the other warmly embracing each other's hands. Gentle movements as thunder hit.

"Pulled me in, I asked to love her once again,"

"Jump." He tells me,

"You fell, I caught you."

I jump, as he catches me, spinning me around, then putting me down again, it was like the feelings of love all over again.

"I'll never let you go, like I did."

"You're the only one I'll love."

"I would never fall in love unless it's you whom I'm falling for."

A/N; remember to vote <3