T h r e e

Anyways, I grabbed my phone contacting my mom. "Mom, when are you coming back?", I asked.

"We're still going to take a long time, you should move in with Hyunjin sweetheart after the summer ends.", She said, as I rolled my eyes.

"You don't get it mom, he's too noisy."

"Come on Y/N, Hyunjin is perfect." My mom explained.

I hanged up immediately. Rolling my eyes, as I opened my door, walking to Hyunjins room, opening the door, and then closing it right after, quietly.

"Hi, Hyunnie...You missed me right?" I smiled, as he walked past me, pushing me out, as I held onto his arms.

"If you don't let me in," I hissed, "I'll go to your moms room." I announced, as he pulled me in right away.

"What do you want." He asked, grumpily.

"I wanna hang out," I said,

I came over to sit on his bed, placing pillows to support my back and neck, as Hyunjin laid his head on my stomach.

"Remember when we were kids and we would play outside until the sun sets then the sun risen up again...", I smiled reminiscing the memories,

"Remember when we would play family, and I would be your husband?", He shook his hands, "Even I pity you because I promised to marry you then.."

"I don't know, man." I shrugged as I stroked his hair.

"Give me 3 months, 3 months to prove we're not just friends, please Y/N."

"Whatever you say.", I said, as he got up leading me along with him,

"Don't you want some hot chocolate?", he asks, as I nodded.

"Some would be nice."

Once he finished stirring the chocolates, we sat on the balcony, shoulder to shoulder, looking at the sky,

"When are you starting school again?", He asks me,

"In 4 months.", I said, "What are you going to be once you finish high school..?"

"I'm not sure, I just want to be alongside you." He tilted his head on my shoulder, I could smell his scent again.

"Can we stay like this?"

"If you want to.."

But soon enough, being together wasn't enough, soon enough I laid my lips on his plump lips, as he cupped my face, it was a slight second, but for that quick moment, I felt I wanted something more. His lips were on mine, the texture was so soft, compared to mine.

"Can we do that again?" I asked,

"Your call.."

He tilted his head as he loosen up the space, I climbed onto his laps, as my continued to be sinful, he really wanted this.

Soon enough, my phone rang, it was Seungmin. I flinched as I got off of Hyunjin.

"Oh, it's a call from one of my hometown friends, give me a second.", I walked towards the balcony,

"Hey Y/N, how are you lately, it's been a long time since, huh?", He chuckled, "I was really looking forward to hooking up, I" he stuttered, "I meant hanging out, I don't know man."

I giggled a little, "We sure could, once I come back though, I have a acquaintance in the richer part of the country, so I'm not near you right now..", I said

"I could drive you to, what about that?", He asked,

"It's quite late, I think you should sleep.."

"Tell me the address.", He said,

"I told you I'm at my friends house, and it will be very weird if you show up." I tried to explain, as Hyunjin took my phone.

"Listen here, asshole. You could hang out once she arrives back, she's with me now." He hung up before I could take it back.

"Why'd you do that?", I asked taking my phone back, "He's my best friend!"

"Well, I'm also your best friend, why don't you love me as much?" Hyunjin leaned in again, as I pull myself away,

"It's different.."

"How different is different?"

"I think it's late, we should head to sleep."

"No," Hyunjin held my arm back, "Please don't sleep.."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm afraid after today, you won't look at me the same way."

"I will, don't worry."

A/N; Click the star to become happy