Chapter 4

Ariana and Klaus had just come back from an important meeting with the Cullen's. Ariana just sat there listening to everything not caring about what the Cullen's had to say. She and Klaus knew that the Voltouri was afraid of her family especially her and her husband.
Ariana outfit

Klaus outfit

Ariana was in the passenger seat as Klaus was driving to Sam's house

Ariana was in the passenger seat as Klaus was driving to Sam's house. "I can't believe my sister is getting is involved in her business. I just want to go back to New Orleans and be in our home with our girls" Ariana said." I do too luv but if everything goes well we can go home and be a family" Klaus said. He then grabbed his wife hand that had her wedding ring on. Ariana squeezed his hand. "I'll never forget the day we got married" Ariana said. Klaus smiled at her. Soon they pulled up to Sam's house. They got out of the car and knocked on the door. Emily opened it. "Hey come in" Emily said. Klaus and Ariana walked in to see the pack and their imprints sitting at the table with their daughters. Nina on Jacobs lap and Hope on Embry. Ariana smiled at them. Sam noticed the two. "Hey come in and sit with us. Emily just finished cooking" Sam said. Ariana and Klaus took their jackets off. Kim and Rachel saw Ariana and squealed and ran to her. Ariana giggled and hugged them back. "Oh my god I haven't seen you in forever" Rachel said. Ariana smiled. "Oh my god vampirism has made you even more beautiful" Kim said. Ariana smiled. Kim and Rachel turned to Klaus an looked at Ariana eye wide. "That's the guy you married" Kim asked. Ariana nodded and held her hand out to show her rings. "Oh my god this is so beautiful. You got yourself a good one" Rachel said. Ariana and Klaus laughed. They both sat at the table. Klaus had Ariana in his lap. "So where do you live now" Kim asked. "New Orleans" Ariana said. "Wow Nina showed up a picture of you two on your wedding day" Rachel said. Ariana smiled at her daughter. "You looked beautiful" Kim said. "Thank you Kim" Ariana said. "So after everything happens what are you guys gonna do" Sam asked. "Well we are going back to New Orleans. And we don't know what we are gonna do about the girls" Klaus said. "What if we moved to New Orleans" Emily said. "Are you sure or we can actually move her. Because New Orleans is doing fine Hayley and Elijah are staying as well as Rebekah and Marcel, Kol and Davina and your parents" Ariana said. Klaus thought about it and nodded. "I actually was wanting to but a big house for us here and live here so we can have our own peace and quiet" Klaus said. Ariana smiled and nodded. The pack could see the love between the two. "Aww you guys are adorable" Emily said. Ariana smiled. "Well enough sappy stuff let's eat" Jared said. Kim hit his shoulder. "What? I'm hungry" Jared said. "Same as always" Ariana said. They began to eat. They laughed as they told stories and talked. Nina smiled at how the pack and her mother got along well. She was happy. Hope hugged her sister just because she was happy that Nina got the love she deserved. Kim took her camera and tool a picture of the two. "You two are adorable. Klaus and Ariana you two have good kids" Kim said. Ariana and Klaus smiled at their daughters. "So we doing this again for Christmas" Paul asked. Sam and Emily nodded. The pack cheered. Nina and Hope giggled. Jacob smiled at Nina and kissed her cheek. Nina giggled at him. Ariana smiled at the two. This was her happiness.