Jacob and Nina: Morning of the wedding

This chapter will have everything that happens the morning of a wedding. Like the gifts and the nerves and getting ready hope you enjoy. Next is the actual wedding for Jacob and Nina then Hope and Embry turn.
|Nina|
Nina was at her house in her room getting ready for her wedding. She was really nervous. Rosalie was doing her hair while, Rebekah was doing her make up. "You alright luv" Rebekah asked. "Yeah I'm okay Aunt Bex just nervous" Nina said. "Oh sweetheart it's okay to be nervous that's how every girl feels when marrying the love of their lives" Rosalie said. Soon Nina opened her eyes to see her make up and hair done.
Nina hair

Nina make up

Nina make up

She smiled and turned to her Aunts

She smiled and turned to her Aunts. "Thank you both" Nina said. "Also Renesmee is here without Bella and Edward" Rosalie said. After the whole ordeal Renesmee got close with Nina and they were happy. Nina even invited Renesmee but not the other Cullens. Nina smiled knowing her sister was gonna be here. Nina then walked to her couch where presents were. She opened them one by one and and thanked everyone. There was a knock on the door. It was Sam. "I got a little gift for Nina Mikealson" Sam said smirking. Nina stood up and walked to the door. "Whose it from" Nina asked. "From your future husband" Sam said. Nina smiled and got a note and gift and gave it to Sam. "Well here is a gift for my future husband" Nina said. Sam gave the gift to Nina and Nina gave the gift to Sam. Nina closed the door and walked to the couch. She sat down and began opening the gifts. She opened the box to reveal a necklace. She gasped.

"Oh Jacob" Nina said looking at the necklace lovingly

"Oh Jacob" Nina said looking at the necklace lovingly. "Aww" all the girls said. She opened the letter that came with it.
Dear Nina Mikealson soon to be Black,
You have made me so happy over the years. Ever since the day I laid eyes on you. You make me feel whole. I thought Bella was the one for me but turns out I was wrong because the person for me was growing inside her
Nina laughed as she wiped some tears. The girls laughed as well hearing that.
But overall my life wouldn't be the way it was if it wasn't for you. I can't wait to see you when you walk down the aisle in your beautiful dress with your dad and mom walking you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and when we are ready I can't wait to have pups with you. I love you and I'll see you soon Mrs. Black.
Love Jacob Black
Nina held the note to her chest. "That was beautiful" Hayley said. "He really does love you unconditionally" Hope said. Nina nodded. "Hope can you put the necklace on me please" Nina asked. Hope nodded and put the necklace on. Nina smiled. "You ready for the dress" Hayley asked. Nina nodded. "I'm ready" Nina said.

|Jacob|
Jacob was at his house getting ready for his wedding. He was extremely nervous. Sam had just left to give Nina the gift Jacob got for Nina. All of his groomsmen were here. His groomsmen were Sam, Jared, and Paul. His best men was Embry. But it did make sense because Nina bridesmaids were Emily, Kim and Rachel and her maid of honor was her sister Hope. Jacob was in his room in his suit and tie. He was the other guys who were sitting talking and laughing. Sam came back. "Got a delivery for Jacob Black from the future Mrs. Black" Sam said as he handed the gift to Jake. Jacob took the gifts and opened it. He opened it to reveal a pendant. There was two wolves howling.

He laughed at the pendant

He laughed at the pendant. The wolves were Nina and Jacob because they were wolves. He soon saw a letter. And read it.
Dear Jacob Black
Today is one of the happiest days of my life. Number one being the day I met you when I was a baby. When I was outcasted and not loved by the Cullens you came and made me feel loved. When I came back with my mom and dad and Hope I was so happy to see you again. Then when I grew up and we started dating you made me feel loved and cared for me as if I was fragile. But the day you proposed to me I never felt happier. I was gonna spend the rest of my life with the man I love. I can't wait to see you in your tux waiting for me. And when the time comes I can't wait to have pups with you. I love you Jacob and I can't wait to marry you. I'll see you at the alter.
Love Future Mrs. Black
Jacob smiled at the letter. Billy came up to his soon. "Time to get married son you ready"Billy asked. Jacob stood up and put the watch on. "Ready" Jacob said.