Bachelor & Bachelorette Party

|Jacob and Nina|
Jacob Bachelor Party
Jacob was at Sam house. They were drinking, eating and partying. "So you excited to get married" Sam asked. "I'm nervous man. I am excited to marry Nina but what if something goes wrong" Jacob asked. "Nothing is gonna go wrong besides Nina got an overprotective and dangerous dad. You got us. Ariana. Nothing is gonna happen. You are gonna marry your imprint and make her happy." Sam said. Jacob nodded. "Yeah think about what's gonna happen in the future. Your an alpha. Nina carrying your pups when you guys are ready to settle down for a family" Paul said. Jacob nodded thinking about it. "And importantly besides she loves you. You love her" Seth said. Jacob nodded feeling excited to be marrying the love of his life.

Nina Bachelorette Party
Nina was at her house. The girls were having a sleepover. "Okay so Nina are you excited to get married" Emily asked. "Very excited but nervous" Nina replied. "Trust me sweetie everyone feels nervous but in the end it's all worth it" Emily said. Nina nodded to what Emily was saying. "Don't worry sister Jacob is going to die when he sees you in your wedding dress." Emily said. Nina smiled and nodded. "Thanks guys" Nina said.

Embry Bachelor Party
Embry was at Jacob's house with the pack having fun. "How do you feel about marrying Hope" Jacob asked. "I feel excited nervous" Embry said. "Believe me I am nervous marrying Nina but I love her very much" Jacob said. "I love Hope too but I am very nervous marrying her" Embry said. "Well I am happy for you man and even though we won't have the same day getting married we love our girls with everything we got" Jacob said.

Hope Bachelorette Party
~Same as Nina~