Jacob and Nina: Wedding

Nina was in her dress holding her flowers tightly.
Nina wedding dress

Jacob was waiting at the aisle holding his hands tightly and was nervous

Jacob was waiting at the aisle holding his hands tightly and was nervous. Soon Klaus and Ariana showed up right next to their daughter. Nina looked at her parents and smiled at them. "You look beautiful luv. Just like your mother" Klaus said. Nina smiled at him. "Thank you daddy" Nina said. "You ready" Ariana said. "Yeah let's do this" Nina said. Nina locked her arm with her father  and mother and they started walking. Nina breathed in and out. Soon the aisle came into view and Nina saw everyone standing up. Jacob was waiting at the end of aisle and soon everyone was standing up. His nerves got the best of him and he got nervous. Jacob soon saw Nina. His eyes widened. All of the nerves went away. She was so beautiful in her wedding dress. Nina looked at Jacob and smiled. Soon as they got to the alter they stopped walking. Ariana and Klaus kissed Nina on her cheek and handed Nina's hand to Jacob. Soon they went and took their own seats. The priest signals for everyone to sit down. "Ladies and Gentlemen we are gathered here today to witness the Union of Nina Rosalie Mikealson and Jacob Epriham Black. These two souls are becoming one today. Both have written their vows. We will start with the bride" the priest said.
"Jacob the first day we met was probably a wild one. Considering what happened that night with Bella. But when you came into the room and looked at me for the first time I knew we had some sort of connection. Then when I left it hurt me so much to be away from you. Then we reunited again and I fell in love with you all over again. There is no one in this world who I love more than you other than my parents and family. There is no one I would rather be with other than you. Your my best friend, my soulmate, and now my future husband And the father of our future children. And that is why today I stand in front of you waiting to become the future Mrs. Black and have a family who will carry on the legacy of the Black and Mikealson name" Nina said for her vows. Jacob shed a few tears but Nina wiped them away. "Now for the groom" The priest said.

"I never knew I could love someone so much until I met you. At first I thought it was Bella. I thought she was the one for me and I wanted to have her attention and be the one for her. Then I met you. When I met you I felt all of the feelings for Bella wash away. I knew after I saw you, you were the one. The one I wanted to marry, have children with and build a future with. And that is why today I am standing here with you waiting to become your husband and the father of your children. " Jacob finished. Nina began crying. Jacob cupped her face and wiped the tears." are there any objections why these two shall not get married" The priest asked. Nina looked at the crowd and scanned the room. Her family looked as well no one said anything." Jacob repeat after me. I Jacob Black, take you Nina Mikealson to have to hold to cherish. For better or for worse in sickness an in health till death due us part" The priest said. Jacob repeated and so did Nina." Now by the power vested in me with great honor I announce you husband and wife. Jacob you may kiss your bride" The priest said. Jacob smile before crashing his lips to Nina's who kissed him back with passion. Everyone clapped and cheered." ladies and gentlemen I give you Mr. And Mrs. Jacob Black" The priest said. They walked down the aisle. Both with smiles.