Chapter 6

Ariana outfit

Klaus outfit

Klaus outfit

Hope outfit

Nina outfit

Nina outfit

It was the day if the battle

It was the day if the battle. Ariana stood by the pack with Klaus and her daughters. Soon the Voltouri arrived. Klaus kept his family right by him. Ariana stood by her husband holding his hand. The Voltouri was afraid of Klaus and Ariana and The Mikaelsons because of how powerful they were. "Aro let us discuss this in a civilized matter" Carlisle said. "Fair words Carlisle. A little out of place given the patlium you have assembled against us" Aro said." I can promise you that was never my intent. No laws have been broken" Carlisle said." we see the children do not treat us as fools" Caius said." they are not immortal. These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look see the flesh of human blood in their cheeks" Carlisle said." Artifice" Caius said." I will collect every faset of the truth but from someone more central to the story" Aro said looking around." Edward and Klaus. As the children cling to your mates I see that you are involved"Aro said holding his hand out. Klaus looked at the girls and smiled." daddy don't go" Nina said." It's alright luv. I'll be back" Klaus said. Then he walked to the Voltouri. Ariana pulled her daughters close to her. Klaus gave Aro his hand. Aro looked through his memories." ah you and your wife adopted the other child and claimed he as your own" Aro said. Klaus nodded. Aro turned to Edward and did the same thing to him." I'd like to meet them" Aro said. Klaus nodded and turned toward his wife. Ariana nodded. Ariana little ones at her daughters. Nina and Hope nodded and walked with their mother to The Voltouri with Jacob. Bella walked with Renesmee. They soon made it to The Voltouri. "Ah young Bella immortality becomes you" Aro said looking at Bella. He turned to Ariana who was standing with Klaus and her twins. "Ariana my dear you look beautiful as always" Aro said. Ariana nodded as a thanks. Aro turned to the girls. He heard their heartbeats. "I hear their strange hearts." Aro said. The Voltouri has already met Hope. Ariana let Nina walk to Aro and show him should wasn't what she was accused of being. "Hello Aro" Nina said. She gave Aro her hand and he saw everything she went through. "Oh my dear I am so sorry you had to go through all that"Aro said. Renesmee did the same. "Half mortal half immortal. Conceived and carried by this new born while she was still human. And this young one who was natured and taken care of by Ariana Mikaelson" Aro said. "Impossible" Caius said when Bella gave birth to the twins. "Do you think they fooled me brother" Aro said turning to Caius. Ariana, Klaus, Hope, Nina and Jacob left back to their side with Bella, Edward and Renesmee. Then the Voltouri turned to Irina who made the accusation. The Voltouri killed Irina. Ariana put Hope on Embry back. Klaus put Nina and Jacob back and Renesmee on Jacobs back. There was a lot of commotion but soon things calmed down for the time being. Aro talked about how dangerous the twins could be when they are older and then Alice and Jasper showed up. They were stopped by Voltouri members. "I have proof the children won't be a danger to our kind. Let me show you" Alice said. Alice showed Aro his future.
"It doesn't matter what I show you" Alice said. "Even when you see" Alice said then took her hand away from Aro hand. "You still won't change your decision" Alice said then turned around to the Cullen's. 'Now' she mouthed. Ariana face changed to a sad expression. She looked at Klaus who has the same facial expression. They turned to their daughters and Ariana niece. "You girls stay with each other and protect one another okay" Ariana said. The girls nodded. "I love you guys" Nina said. "We love you more" Klaus said. Ariana turned to Jacob and Embry. "Take care of my daughters" Ariana told Jacob and Embry who nodded and took off. Ariana turned back to the Voltouri. There was a lot of confrontation but then a battle began. Jacob turned to the group and kept running with Embry. Ariana and The Cullen's and the wolf pack ran at the Voltouri. A lot of people died in the battle but in the end the Cullen's won. Ariana and Klaus killed Aro.
Aro pulled his hand away from Alice. He looked at the Cullen's side. He looked towards The girls to Ariana and Klaus. "Now you know that's your future. Unless you decide on another course"Alice said. Soon a man who was like the twins had told the Voltouri about himself and being like the girls. The Voltouri left understanding and knowing the twins weren't dangerous. Ariana sighed in relief. She got the girls down from the boys and hugged them. Renesmee hugged her aunt and sister then went to her parents. Nina hugged her father. Hope hugged her mother and they had a group hug. "Does that mean we are gonna be together forever" Nina asked. "Yes baby that's what it means" Ariana said. There was no more drama.