CHAPTER 15: It's show time

21 July 2014

Its 20 minutes before the show is about to start, the past 3 or so months has been nothing but hectic. Excitement filled the arena, energy from each person in the crowd caused the Staples Centre to vibrate. Every performer, from dancers to the singers felt the excitement which was fantastic. Leigh was part of the main performance, one of the lead dancers suffered an  injury and ‘by request of the other dancers’ Leigh filled her spot. After a week of arranging and re-arranging singers to perform, a list of artist and songs was finally produced.

1.    Chris Brown        -         Run it

-            She ain’t you

-            Love more-Loyal-Show me (mash up)

2.    Aloe Black           -        I need a dollar

-            I’m the man

-            Love is the answer

3.    Iggy Azalea         -        Black Widow

-            Work

-            Fancy (Charlie XCX)

4.    Charlie XCX       -         Boom clap

-            Break the rules

5.    Ariana Grande    -         Tattooed heart

-            Break free

-            Love me harder (Ft The Weekend)

6.    Sam Smith          -        La la la

-            Stay with me

-            Restart

7.    Ed Sheeran        -         Don’t

-            Thinking out loud

-            Sing

8.    Olly Murs             -        Dance with me tonight

-            Wrapped up

Wade Robson was the MC of the event, since it is his event, the amount of people who came to support the event blow him away. He never realised that it will be such a success. Many celebrities came to the show as well, despite the after party for the ‘famous’ people to attend. The show ended with all dancers performing to Olly Murs’s Wrapped Up, on the stage and in the crowd.

"Thank you everyone for coming out today and supporting us. I’m Olly Murs you guys have been amazing. Thank you"

“Before you all leave, I’d like to call the lead choreographers Lisa and Leigh Hale all the way from South Africa. They made all of this possible and from Wade’s Dancers and everyone that is part of my organisation, we want to say thank you. Give them a round of applause. I’m Wade Robson thank you and good day”

Everyone left the stage and headed straight to their work spaces to freshen up, Leigh and Lisa decided to head to their hotel to their parents and Alex, who brought Jessica with him. When they reached their hotel everyone waited for them in the lobby.

“My daughters that was so beautiful” cried their mother

“I missed you girls” Alex said jumping Leigh, causing her to stumble