CHAPTER 7: Re-Schedule my life

LISA

The next morning Lisa woke up at 10:45 the latest she had woken up in about 5 years and it left good but, there was something pounding in her head and there was someone next to her. Carefully she felt if she had her clothes on and was relieved to know that she had her pj’s on. Then she began panicking because the last thing she remembered from the night before was Alex and Leigh standing up for her and then blank, nothing at all. Who’s lying next to her, whose house is she in and who changed her clothing ran through her head, she was too afraid to open her eyes and see Alex lying next to her but in reality she had to face it. Through the pain in her head she counted to three and opened her eyes; she has never felt such weight taken off her shoulders since the day before when she saw that she was in Leigh’s room.

“Leigh please say it’s you laying next me“

“No, Leigh went to get us sick people coffee and hung over medication” she heard a guy say but, she could not recognise the voice at first.

“Alex, did you sleep next to me?” Lisa asked jumping out of the bed, falling in the process.

“No I didn’t, I woke up in a bed down the hall.” he answered laughing

“Thank goodness” Lisa said getting back into bed.

“I woke up in my boxers, I’m too scared to ask who took my clothes off and where they are” Alex whispered.

“I took your clothes off and they in the drier, I couldn’t send you home stinking like alcohol now can I?” Leigh answered him walking into room with their coffee and medication.

“Ohhh” Alex said.

“What is the time if I may asked and what is the date?” Lisa asked in an embarrassed tone.

“Well its 11:30 am and it’s the 21st today, is there any significance to this day that I should know of?” Leigh said squeezing in between Lisa and Alex.

“No nothing, oh yes Alex please pass my lap top there’s an e-mail waiting for me to tell me about the event” Lisa said hopping in the bed.

“My coffee, my coffee” Leigh screamed

“Hey, sshh man I’ll read it out loud so you both can hear my future”

Lisa was more nervous than excited but she had to read it.

Dear Lisa Hale

This is the schedule for Dancers No Shy (charity event) and other information about the event. Please note that there are 3 other choreographers working on this project but you are the main choreographer. A contemporary choreographer is needed, if you can get one that you think is best fit will really be appreciated.  Celebrity dancers will be part of the dancing crews that will be given to you. The following are the confirmed schedule and songs performed by the artist you will be working with:

·         Usher- good kisser and she came to give it to you(nikki minaj)  and body language (ft Kid Ink and Tinashe)

·         Iggy Azalea- fancy(Charlie XCX) and black widow(rita ora)

·         Charlie XCX- boom clap

·         Miguel- Adorn and How Many Drink ft. Kendrick Lamar

 The celebrity dancers:

•          Ryan Guzman

•          Misha Gabriel