⤅ #2.

-

[PREVIOUS CHAPTER]:

"Yo."

"WHAT THE FUC-"

Thud.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Pfft- are you okay ?"

".....Who are you ?"

"Student Council seceratary, [Name]. Nice to meet you, Michikatsu."

"What are you doing up here at 2 am ? what the fuck, kid ?"

"First of all, What are you doing up here at 2 am ? and We're the same age, Fuckface. Calm down."

You reach your hand over to the long haired boy, pulling him up to his feet. 

"So, What do you want ?"

"I don't personally want anything from you. But the student council president sent me to talk to you, so here I am. So apparently you either skip classes or sleep through them, and Professor Kuwajima's fucking pissed at you."

"I don't care. I mean, I've been getting good grades so what's the problem with him anyways ?"

"I don't get it either man, Well anyways, he wants you to focus in class. "

"That's what you came here to tell me ? To focus in class ?"

"Yes."

"Sure, I'll do that."

"Oh wow- I didn't expect you to agree that easily-"

"Me neither."

"Well anyways, I'm tired as fuck for once, so I think I'll be going straight to bed. Please do too."

"Sure, I was about to leave anyways."

"Uhuh, and My roommate's in your class, I'll be asking him to check on you so make sure you fucking attend class."

"Yessir, Will be there."

"Great. See you around then"

"Bye"

.............

"Why the fuck did I agree to them like that ?"

-

You wave to him, walking out of the ground and up the stairs, going to your room.

You unlock the door quietly, seeing Giyuu still asleep in an even weirder position, occupying your bed. 

"Damn, I hoped you'd move back to your bed after I woke you earlier, But should've expected it, since it's you, huh ?" You whisper to yourself, plopping down on his bed.

"Yo, I totally saw y'all talking through the window, and it looked kinda gay, man"

"WHAT IN SATAN'S BUTTHOLE- Oh- You was awake, dawg ?"

"Yuh, Tf kinda gay shit were y'all doing there lol"

"The shit we be doing ain't half as gay as the shit I seen you do with Sabito and Sanemi, shut it, hoe"

"I- I meant that y'all seemed like a good couple material-"

"I- thanks I guess ? Anyways, forget the couple shit for now, I need a favour. This dude's in your class, and I need you to keep watching him and check if he attends classes properly."

"Sure."

"Thanks fuck nugget, Go back to sleep now, Love you."

"Love you toooo"

You lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling with many questions in your mind.

'Is he a simp ? The fuck did he agree to my request that quick ? Why are his mommy milkers that huge ? Why is it that no other teacher gives two fucks about this fucker not focusing in class ? Why does Professor Kibutsuji give him a free pass for skipping class ? How does he still get the second highest grades in his class after Sabito ? Why does Giyuu's bed smell so gross ?'

Eventually, all the thoughts tired you, making you drift off to sleep.

-

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

~

~

~

~

________________________________

#2. - COMPLETE.

.

Welcome to Gaectionary !

Gaectionary word of the day - Mommy Milkers.

Mommy Milkers:
Pron : mommeh-meelkars
Noun ; big tiddies.
Adjective ; used to describe a man's big huge titties.

______