⤅ #14.

[A/N] : YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS , BABEEEEEEEEEEY .

please expect a change in the writing style . i obviously haven't written in a bit lol .

___________________

(lowercase intended.)

-

"i'm not wearing a maid outfit ."

"oh come on , shino-chan , we need our class to do something cool for the cultural festival , and nobody can think of anything asides douma's idea of a maid cafe !! [name] , get off of douma's desk and come help convince her !"

you plant a kick to douma's face before you hop off of his desk as requested to , walking over to the council president and the class president , shaking your head slowly . 

"you never asked me for ideas , kanroji . i've got plenty , we don't have to go through with dickhead's idea , it's fucking stupid . besides , class B is already doing a maid cafe with the boys included , and of course it's going to be crowded there . we'll be walked right past considering the fact that whoever decided the namelists decided to put the hottest people in school all in one class and the ratio of the simps to everybody else ."

"ohh- you're right .. alright [name] , let's hear it ! what ideas do you have ?" 

"we could work a haunted house . i asked around and nobody's doing that ."

"ooooh , that sounds like a great idea !! that's our reliable [name]-chan !!" 

"uhuh ." you mumble , yanking both makomo and yushiro towards yourself , wrapping your arms around their necks . "the three of us will deal with decorations ." 

you then walk over to douma's desk where the latter was desperately looking for tissues to hold at his now bleeding nose , which you supplied oh so kindly , pushing a tissue against his nose with not much gentleness , dragging him to mitsuri by his shirt collar , "this guy , yoriichi and somebody else who's tall enough could help put them up ." 

you then point your thumb towards himejima , then gyuutaro , then rui . "these three could be incharge of the .... the haunting ? yea , that . and you could work the makeup , shinobu , the costumes , and murata , find yourself a team to run errands with ." 

"i- okay !"

"woahhh , [name] , that was fast , how you assigned jobs ! we can get through this easily !! oh what would i do without you ?"

"plenty . we'll get to work when murata and his team gets back , you guys can get on with your own preperations and planning . we only have today and tomorrow to work with ." you reminded , before landing a swift kick to douma's behind for no absolutely no reason . 

"i'll be off for now , let me know when murata gets back ."

you walk out of the class , heading to class B to check on their progress , if there was any at all . but on the way , you come across class C's class president . 

"[name] ! i'm so very sorry for the disturbance ! but i require some help that my classmates can't seem to provide so please , if i may trouble you , you need to come along !"