⤅ #3.

-

"Giyuuuuu, Giyuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wake upppppppppp !"

"Sabitoooooo let me sleep for a whiiiiiiiile...."

You groaned, seeing Sabito struggle with waking Giyuu up, walking over to the two.

"You really should stop being all soft with him when you wake him up"

You sigh, yanking Giyuu's blanket away, before kicking him on the side.

"Wake the fuck up, hoe."

"I hate you so fucking much.."

"YAYAYAYAYAYAY HE'S UP"

"I love you too shawdey"

You wink at him before turning away, grabbing your bag and then adjusting your tie at the mirror before grabbing your keys and stepping out. 

"I'm leaving. See you at school. And Giyuu, make sure you do what I said and check on that Michikatsu guy"

"Yea, sure. Bye"

You close the door behind you, then walk down the stairs, letting your mind wander as you made your way over to the main school building, where you were greeted by the beaming student council president, waiting for you at the gate.

"Hey Mitsuri"

"Heyyyy [Name] ! So about the guy...Did you talk to him ?"

"Uhuh, He surprisingly agreed immediately, for some reason."

"Oh ? That's good then, you didn't have to put in a lot of effort !"

You nod, making your way to your class with the president.

On your way in, you happen to cross by a familiar face, who flashed you a barely visible smile before he stepped into his class. 

"Heyyyy, that was the Michikatsu guy, right ?"

"I think we should probably stop referring to him with 'The Michikatsu guy'. It sounds weird. His name is Michikatsu. And yea, it was him"

"Yea, I suppose so."

You shrug, stepping into class, immediately watching Mitsuri run around, individually waving Hi to everyone she met. You sigh, setting your bag down and sitting down at your seat.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, [Name] !"

"What do you want, Douma ?"

"Hmm I heard you talked to Koku last night, what was that about ?"

"I was supposed to ask him to attend classes properly, President's order, nothing much."

"Ohhhh, I though he was tryna steal my to-be prom date, It was nothing then huh ?"

"I'm not your to-be prom date, Douma. You're the last person I'd ask to prom. Hell, I wouldn't resort to asking you even if you were the last person there, I'd go alone."

"Awww, that's rude, Bu- OW !"

"Hi, [Name] ! How are you this fine morning ?"

You chuckle softly, smiling at Shinobu, who'd be the one coming to your rescue once again. 

"Thanks for the save again, Shino. And yea, I'm good. How about you ?"

"Heyyy, Shinobu-chan !"

"I'm good too, [Name], Thanks for asking !"

"Hey, Don't ignore me, you two !"

As soon as Douma finishes his sentence, You hear the bell ring, seeing Shinobu flash a smile at you before making her way to her seat, as Douma turns around to sit properly on his own. 

It's going to be another long day.

-

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

~

~

~

~

_______________________________

#3. COMPLETE

.

Welcome to Gaectionary !

Gaectionary word of the day - YAYAYAYAYAY.

YAYAYAYAYAY
Pron - YAYAYAYAYAY
Verb; The act of being glad.

_____