⤅ #7.

(lowercase intended.)

-

bigtiddies:
hey, (nickname).
coming over rn. I can, right ?
yes, yes i can, you rejected me last time
you can't do it again lol

shawdey:
 i wasn't going to say no anyways.
giyuu's over at sabito and nemi's dorm again.
aaaaaand i just woke up from a nap so i'm not really tired.
come over, it's totally fine.

bigtiddies:
cool, now open the door lol

shawdey:
damn, that was fast.

-

you get off your bed, lazily dragging your feet to the door and opening it to welcome your visitor. 

once he stepped in, you quickly locked your door, making sure nobody saw him come in at such an ungodly hour.

"nice place you've got here, you two have similar tastes, huh ?"

"most visitors just call this place boring, but well since it's you, i should've expected that. since you're a boring person yourself. oh, and yea, me and Giyuu have pretty similar tastes."

"you're the last person i wanted to hear the 'boring' statement from, thanks. our room is divided in half. so half of it looks like some emo 2014 justin beiber fangirl's room, and the other half looks like a prison cell."

"i can already tell which half is who's"

"i'm glad you can, i didn't want to explain it"

"wait, yours is the JB fangirl side ?"

"yea, what did you think ?"

"WHAT THE HECK KATSU- I THOUGHT YOURS WAS THE PRISON CELL SIDE MAN-"

"what, no ? 'kaza's someone who's been to prison like- once for vandalism, of course he has the prison cell side"

"nice, good for you, i guess lol. anyways, sit down, anything i can get for you to drink ?"

"nothing, it's fine."

"oh, okay then."

you sit down beside him on your bed, the two of just staring at the opposite wall in silence, before the male decided to speak up.

"is that a nickname for me or something ? katsu ?"

"just realized ? well, yea. 'michikatsu' is hard to say everytime, so katsu should do, right ?"

"i don't like nicknames really, but sure, i don't mind."

"since it's me ?"

"......could be."

"just kidding man. you know, you're really cool. to be honest. when we first met, i thought you'd be an asshole, and you were. but you're still cool. i like that."

"is that why you're leaning on me now ?"

"yes, yes it is. dude, why are your shoulders so.......cushiony ?"