⤅ #8.

(lowercase intended.)

-

"[Nickname] ! [Nickname] !!"

it was almost everyday now that you got tackled by someone or the other after class, questioning if you were dating a certain student you knew.

"ah, hey kyojuro. what's up ?"

"a few students from my class mentioned that they have been seeing you together with that scary guy from class B !!"

"scary guy from class B ? giyuu ? oh wait- you mean michikatsu, don't you ?"

"yep !"

"oh, um- yea. we've been hanging out lately."

"i'm not going to assume anything, but a lot of people from my class do come up to you and ask if you two are dating, don't they ?"

"uhuh, yesterday it was mukago, before that, hairou. it's pretty hectic."

"i'll apologize in their stead, i'm sorry for that"

"no, no- it's fine, kyo ! it's understandable since i don't really hang around with people a lot."

"right, well i have a little work from the council to do, yushiro is on a sick break so i'm filling in for him, i have to go get some pictures of the track team for the yearbook."

"ohh, right. see you around then, kyo."

you waved to the male as he made his way downstairs. you turn to the other side, deciding you'd pay the council room a visit, to check on the others.

on your way, you were stopped by a familiar, but yet strangely unfamiliar person.

"are you [name] ?"

"mhm, and you are ?"

"yoriichi, tsugikuni yoriichi. you've been hanging out with my brother a lot, so i'm assuming he's mentioned me to you before ?"

"no, not really. but i do know you, you're in my class after all."

"oh- right."

"is this to ask me if i'm dating your brother ? because i'm not, we just hang out a lot"

"no, i wasn't planning on asking that. i just wanted to thank you. lately, when i see michikatsu around, he seems way happier than usual. he still ignores me everytime, but i suppose that could improve too. it's all thanks to you."

"i- i did nothing, but sure, anytime !"

"mhm, i'll see you then, [name]."

"mhm, see you in class tomorrow, yoriichi !"

"aaaaaaaaand he's gone aaaaaaaaand there's the other one- hey katsu"

"you were talking to him."

"oh, yoriichi ?"

"...uhuh. you're friends with him ?"

"i suppose so. come on now, don't be pissed at me. he just talked to me about something. don't go cereal killer on him. and don't worry, you're still my favourite twin, 'kay ?"

"he's infuriating."

"i just said something nice to you and that's the first thing you wanna say back to me ?"

"...sorry."

"don't apologize man. oh, and i'm coming over tonight. sanemi's coming over alone for giyuu, since sabito is busy with council stuff. oh and i was planning to go to the council room, but i don't wanna anymore, so carry me to your room please, i'm tired."

"i- you can just walk ?"

"but that's no funnnnnnnnn, come on you lazy ass motherfucker, carry me."

"i think we all know who the lazy one is here. but fine."

-

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

~

~

~

~

_____________________________________

#8.-COMPLETE.

.

Welcome to Gaectionary !

Gaectionary word of the day - cereal killer.

Cereal killer:
pron- see-real-kih-lehr
noun; a person who kills......cereals.

____

[A/N]: yes i made up the gaectionary word for today alone. leave me alone i'll talk to ray when she's up.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒